Post here your Elvis' pictures

Priscilla' baby shower

Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:45 am

Can anyone tell me when/ where the 'baby shower' took place. I read once that Nancy Sinatra (who incidently was shagging Presley during the summer of '67!) held one for Priscilla, but it looks like Dee held this one! It looks like the last image was from a different day!

ImageImageImage

Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:34 pm

Sir Funk-A-Lot,

Ironically, I was just rummaging through my favorite book, Celebrity Baby Showers, and came across this picture of the Nancy Sinatra baby shower you mentioned. I believe it was held around October, 1967. Also, Priscilla talked of Dee(lightful) having thrown her a wedding shower, but I didn't find mention of a baby shower.

I'll take a closer peek at the pics and see if I spot footies or a pacifier. If so, we'll know it was a baby shower! Cheers, brutha!

Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:07 pm

Hey Brother - like no other - you're da man! Thank you very much for your most valuable information! I always knew I could rely on my fellow - brutha for the goods! Keep smiling chief! Cheers!

Re: Priscilla' baby shower

Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:28 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:I read once that Nancy Sinatra (who incidently was shagging Presley during the summer of '67!)

Funky, if you're next gonna tell me you got pics of that then you have my undivided :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:33 pm

Wasn't there a thread some time ago were you have posted photo #3 Funky and we were all looking for the other photos? Which I had seen on eBay last year, but not saved. Anyway good of you to post them. I might be totally out of my mind right now but I remember seeing a Cilla portrait from the same event were she shows her engagement ring to the camera?