Post here your Elvis' pictures

Lisa @ Graceland, August '77!

Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:19 pm

A mere babe in arms, as father Presley sleeps upstairs! I wonder how close to the 16th these were taken!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:01 pm

Cool!!!!!!

Is it possible that Elvis was around on the date these pics were taken and maybe never surfaced?

Or was it taken after August 16th?

lisa at grace land

Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:28 pm

many thanx funky angel for sharing these pics with us - elvis fans - :wink:

Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:33 pm

Where is that barn looking building on the grounds?

Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:51 pm

great pics. she so cute

Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:09 pm

JonRomanovich wrote:Where is that barn looking building on the grounds?

If it on the Graceland grounds, my guess is that it was (is?) located in what would be the northeast corner; in other words, on the opposite side from where the horse barn and Meditation Garden is. I took the extended tour last year, and in that corner were several buildings, trailers, etc.

Just a guess, though.

Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:25 am

I went on the same tour..that was my guess too, but I don't remember that roof at all.

Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:02 am

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M8A9YF2P

Here's a link to the video of Graceland VIP tour. If anyone sees the building let me know. I can't find it.

Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:02 am

Here's a low res version on youtube..sorry for so many posts on this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8Vky0hEqGk

Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:05 pm

I figured it was the horse barn .
The one that guide Priscilla visits.
I believe the video got released by EPE in the 80s.
But now you got me thinking.

By the way were do those images come from?

Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:02 pm

Images??

The video???

It's from hangin my camera on the window of the bus on the VIP Tour.

Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:33 pm

JonRomanovich wrote:Images??The video???It's from hangin my camera on the window of the bus on the VIP Tour.

I was not refering to what you posted Jon, otherwise I would have quoted you. I was talking about the images that Funky posted. It never ceases to amaze me that people, who had/have access to private photos of a young LMP keep releasing them for everyone to see. Money I guess. So I was curious about the original source. In my opinion Elvis photos are a whole other story.

As to the video I was talking about. It is called "Elvis Presleys Graceland" where Priscilla is the guide. It has been released by EPE in 1988, official product.

Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:32 pm

Awesome video, Jon. I didn't realize you were allowed to do that! :wink:

I didn't see the barn, either, but there seemed to be room along the way for a building at one time. I tried to see if I could spot the tank which appears in picture #6, but didn't spot it. That doesn't mean it was never there, however.

Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:26 pm

That tank is in the video. It has diesel written across the front. You are not allowed to video that stuff, I used the film function on my digital camera.
Based on where the tank is in the photo and where it is in the video it looks like Lisa is somewhere right behind Vernon's office in photo#6.

Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:57 pm

I was only kidding about videotaping of that stuff, Jon. I hadn't thought to use my video function when I took that tour.

Quite a mystery we have here. As for the tank, I saw one at the :40 mark of your video, but I thought it said "unleaded" on it. Is that the one that you're referring to? I didn't see one that had "diesel" on it.

I was assuming that Lisa and her friend were situated somewhere along the grounds that you see around the 1:30-1:40 mark of your video when picture #6 was taken, and that the barn building is no longer there. I don't know for sure, but that's what I was thinking, anyway.

Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:33 am

It does say unleaded..sorry. The diesel one is next to it and must be newer than 77. Who knows..we need an expert and it aint me.

Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:04 pm

I don't know if all of them were taken in August. I lived in Memphis for three decades and I can't remember a single day in August when a sweater was ever required, day or night.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:43 am

That building looks like a demountable from a trailor park. Perhaps its outback where Billy lived?
Definately 77 shots based on the theory tht golf buggie was received at Christmas time 1976.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:49 pm

I think it's Billy and Jo's trailer home. There is another picture taken at the same time where Lisa and a little girl (said to be Jamie Birdsall, a niece of Ginger's), are posing in a chair together, and one of Billy's sons is inside the trailer but at the window behind the girls, making a face to spoil the picture.

Lisa

Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:08 pm

Nice pictures. Lisa sure was a pretty girl. I wonder if one of these pics will someday be the cover of a CD, "Lisa Marie Country".