Post here your Elvis' pictures

June 6th '76 Candids!

Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:31 pm

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
The fourth image is courtesy of http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... 60676.html

Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:54 am

i lvoe the last 2

Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:05 pm

Love it, Funkster. Thanks....

1976 CANDID

Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:10 pm

great pics .



:wink: thanx 4 sharing them with us fans .-

Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:45 pm

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought these were from the 6th, in Atlanta! Thanks for the uploads, Paul :lol:!

ImageImage
Image
Image
courtesy of http://www.nightriderdesigns.co.uk and http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... ucson.html

Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:47 pm

Look at Red and Sonny. Jesus. Who in their right mind would mess with those two?!

Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm

KHoots wrote:Look at Red and Sonny. Jesus. Who in their right mind would mess with those two?!


Really, especially Sonny, he looked like one tough dude.

Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:52 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought these were from the 6th, in Atlanta! Thanks for the uploads, Paul :lol:!

ImageImage
Image
Image
courtesy of http://www.nightriderdesigns.co.uk and http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... ucson.html


I will be correcting the date later today - but I was told June 5th since my upload 8)

Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:38 pm

I just realized I was always wrong about the 6th June, being the date, as Presley indeed had a afternoon gig on the 5th! Oh well, like I always say, correct me if I am wrong! Anyway, keep up the good work, Paul :lol:!

Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:52 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:I just realized I was always wrong about the 6th June, being the date, as Presley indeed had a afternoon gig on the 5th! Oh well, like I always say, correct me if I am wrong! Anyway, keep up the good work, Paul :lol:!


I have changed the link to indicate the photos as being from Atlanta on June 5, 1976 8)