Post here your Elvis' pictures

'Sand Castles' - Deleted number from PHS!

Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:13 am

Could this be the deleted 'PHS' production number, 'Sand Castles'! ? Please correct me if I am wrong!

Courtesy of TCB - World/ Sonny - Thanks guys! http://www.tcb-world.com/gallery/showim ... 16713&c=72

Re: 'Sand Castles' - Deleted number from PHS!

Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:28 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Could this be the deleted 'PHS' production number, 'Sand Castles'! ? Please correct me if I am wrong!

You're wrong !

The pic shows the charming House of Sand sequence with the delectable and talented Donna Butterworth.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:37 am

Also, isn't the Sand Castle 'cut scene' when Elvis was on the beach after lsoing the keys to the helicopter ? If so wasn't there just Elvis, he little girl & on female ? there are too many chicks in this photo :lol: :shock: :lol:

Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:38 am

Thankyou. It's just I can't recall him wearing that jacket!

Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:42 am

Elvis doest wore this jacket( nice one :wink: ) on the film...it was his own & not the film wardrobe...
Maybe it was during a break of the filming of that HOUSE OF SAND number
As i remember he was wearin a short sleeves shirt
I really wish that in the next future there will be a DVD: THE LOST SONGS FROM THE MOVIES :wink: , like : DANNY 1958, I DONT WANT TO...1962, LONELY MAN 1961 & many more.....
sincerely
LIOR

Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:56 pm

Here is Presley during a rehearsal/ alternate outtake of 'Scratch My Back' If you care to notice, Presley most definately had a jacket on! I wonder if Hill had her panties on :lol:!
ImageImage

Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:01 pm

GIRL HAPPY BOY wrote:I really wish that in the next future there will be a DVD: THE LOST SONGS FROM THE MOVIES :wink: , like : DANNY 1958, I DONT WANT TO...1962, LONELY MAN 1961 & many more.....

There is no evidence that Danny was ever filmed, but you never know............

Funky - Marianna Hill routinely went knickerless [and perhaps still does].

Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:59 am

I heard somewhere that these pics are from the Sand Castles scene:

Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:58 pm

Patori wrote:I heard somewhere that these pics are from the Sand Castles scene:

It can be! Nice pics!!

Re: 'Sand Castles' - Deleted number from PHS!

Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:59 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:Could this be the deleted 'PHS' production number, 'Sand Castles'! ? Please correct me if I am wrong!

Courtesy of TCB - World/ Sonny - Thanks guys! http://www.tcb-world.com/gallery/showim ... 16713&c=72

Elvis seems to enjoy the scene. Look his happiness in the face. :shock:

Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:37 pm

Maybe Elvis thinks the girls are gonna do the 'Slicin sand' dance routine and ruin the sandcastles :lol:

Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:07 am

Sean wrote:Maybe Elvis thinks the girls are gonna do the 'Slicin sand' dance routine and ruin the sandcastles :lol:

Well, they do get ruined in the House of Sand routine !

They wanted a re-take but Charlie wouldn't rebuild them !