Post here your Elvis' pictures

Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:34 pm

If you were not worried about calling me an arsehole, then why did you change the settings on this thread to change the word 'arsehole' (spelt with an ass...) to 'friend', when I did the cut and paste?

Big Brother tactics, no doubt.

At least I know what I am dealing with.

Goodnight.

Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:51 pm

Mr Dickman wrote:If you were not worried about calling me an arsehole, then why did you change the settings on this thread to change the word 'arsehole' (spelt with an ass...) to 'friend', when I did the cut and paste?


I didn't change it.

That is libel of the highest order and i ask you to rettract that lie about me or start negotiating an out of court settlement. I'll forward my telephone number to you, not so you ring it but so you know roughly what the figure looks like that i wont accept. Just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower you seem to have found new unchartered depths.

I'll have to make this alone (forget your other attacking posts about me) the subject of a complaint to the administrators of this site. I hope that you are banned in order that you do not repeat this kind of behaviour on here again. to think you've gone on this crusade al because i asked an innocent question in another thread about which show it was.

Every phpbb or MB layout has a dictionary of disallowed words where the admin of each one can have an alternative name put in place of it.

try typing the first name of Mr spectacle who comes from ireland.

Then view or preview your post and it will say the word "spectacle" by auto replacement.

or try it with the word friend

As far as i can see at least i directly respond in a relevant way to what you write rather than skirt the issue, or refer to other threads or start telling lies because I can't handle the truth.

If you want to see how I have managed to spell the names without them auto changing then click on "Quote" of this post so it shows the extra hidden text used to generate them. Then i hope you can get a tall enough ladder to climb down from yuor self built pedestal and aplogise for yuor libelous remarks.

Ever heard anyone say something along the lines of "I saw a fella on a stage trying to be Elvis" ?
That doesn't mean they are saying he was Elvis.

so when i say why are you trying to be an friend its not the same as saying you are an friend - i mean what i say and i say what i mean kinda thing. If you take assumptions I've not mentioned from it then that's up to you, your choice and you'll have to take responsibility for your own actions.

Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:37 pm

I'd like to have some flowers.

Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:35 pm

Sometimes I wonder what Elvis would say if he saw all this. We are all gathered here for the same reason. At least I always thought so. But sometimes........

By the way Steve..... I saw what you meant. Sometimes I'm too serious...

Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:20 am

Went running to mummy steve......
My warning from admin:

"We have noticed you trying to start fights with at least 2 members.

If you continue to do this, your account will be deleted.

You have been warned."

I think you said it best yourself, steve, after nearly 8000 posts and having read who knows how many by others here:

Steve_M wrote:[ I know very little about Elvis, Elvis Presley, Graceland and other respective trade marks and especially any releases. What i know about all of those mentioned put together can be wrapped up into a neat little package and inserted up an ants anus.


Stop wasting my time.

Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:28 am

Leroy wrote:Sometimes I wonder what Elvis would say if he saw all this. We are all gathered here for the same reason. At least I always thought so. But sometimes........


Amen.

Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:37 am

Larry Dickman wrote:Went running to mummy steve......
My warning from admin:

"We have noticed you trying to start fights with at least 2 members.

If you continue to do this, your account will be deleted.

You have been warned."

I think you said it best yourself, steve, after nearly 8000 posts and having read who knows how many by others here:

Steve_M wrote:
[ I know very little about Elvis, Elvis Presley, Graceland and other respective trade marks and especially any releases. What i know about all of those mentioned put together can be wrapped up into a neat little package and inserted up an ants anus.



Stop wasting my time.



No, i hadn't run to anyone as yet as more important things had come up.

I'm not surprised you got a warning its not like anyone can't see what you're writing on here.
So, it's not you but everyone else is it ? I understand from that which you quote that I'm not the only one you're doing this to.

I also see you've decided to continue with this despite that which you quote stating quite clearly that you will be banned if you do so.

Why bother ? If you are doing something you've been told you'll be banned for, why not just leave anyway? why do you actually have to have someone ban you to stop you ?

Yes, i know next to nothing about Elvis and the amount of posts may only reflect me asking about Elvis, not telling people about Elvis.
You know what asking things about Elvis means , dont you ? Actually I dont think you do because when I asked in another thread which show a release had on it you started having a go at me.

You demand that I stop wasting your time, you could always have asked nicely if you want me to do something for you, but it's you who chooses to spend your time making these posts, I'm not forcing you to.

If you think I'm in the wrong for asking in a civil manner what show a release is from then why did the admin not write to me and tell me the same thing they've told you ?

I see you couldn't be bothered to try and find an excuse or explanation for your libelous remarks either.