Post here your Elvis' pictures

RARE CANDID

Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:32 am

I've just found this rare picture on the tcb world gallery, maybe around 76

Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:12 am

Never seen this awesome pic before. Judging by EP's slimmer waist, I'd say late 74. I've never ever right btw.

Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:51 am

December 1976 - look at the sideburns. Perhaps Vegas judgeing by the girl's "sartorial splendour"!

Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:10 am

Jim Dandy wrote:December 1976 - look at the sideburns. Perhaps Vegas judgeing by the girl's "sartorial splendour"!

She does have the Dorothy Hamill haircut going on, a bit anyway. Thanks for the info Jim Dandy.

Re: RARE CANDID

Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:42 am

elvis67 wrote:I've just found this rare picture on the tcb world gallery, maybe around 76

Looks a little like Brenda Lee to me.

Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:47 am

elvis67, thank you ever so much, man! This is awesome to see this image uploaded! I am as happy as a pig in **** :lol:!

Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:54 pm

yeah, looks a lot like Brenda Lee. Pretty sure it's her. And I would say, both from Elvis appereance and the way she's dressed that it's Vegas, probably Dec. 1976.

E

Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:58 pm

Eivind wrote:yeah, looks a lot like Brenda Lee. Pretty sure it's her.

She does resemble Brenda Lee, but I don't think "Little Miss Dynamite" was ever that tall.

Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:02 pm

Guess she wore those High - Heel sneakers :wink:

E

Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:40 pm

KHoots wrote:
Eivind wrote:yeah, looks a lot like Brenda Lee. Pretty sure it's her.

She does resemble Brenda Lee, but I don't think "Little Miss Dynamite" was ever that tall.

Didn't EP and her have a picture taken together years before? I thought she was a tiny thing as well.

Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:54 pm

Joe Car wrote:Didn't EP and her have a picture taken together years before? I thought she was a tiny thing as well.

Yes, he did. Take a peek!

Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:27 pm

Thanks KHoots! Having seen some photo's of Brenda Lee when she was older, the 1976 pic with EP does look like her.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:20 am

Great photo! Judging by the way EP looks, sideburns, the coat (which he wore in 75-76) I agree it's almost 100% certain it's Vegas in December 1976. He wasn't that slim at any point between January 75 and October 76.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:27 am

Here's a pic of Brenda Lee in 1975.

She really doesn't resemble the showgirl pictured with Elvis
in the above mentioned amazing photo.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:16 pm

TCB TED wrote:Here's a pic of Brenda Lee in 1975.

She really doesn't resemble the showgirl pictured with Elvis
in the above mentioned amazing photo.

Somebody solve this mystery please! Thanks for the pic Ted!

Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:15 pm

I don't believe that to be Brenda Lee. As I said earlier, this woman is too tall--unless she has some serious high heels under her. In addition, I don't know that Brenda Lee would dress that way.

Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:42 am

This might be a more recent photo than the one with Elvis, but to my eyes it's her all right.

http://www.theharbinger.org/xvi/980512/james.html

E

Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:15 am

Eivind wrote:This might be a more recent photo than the one with Elvis...

I'll say--20-plus years more recent!

Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:05 am

Nope, not buying it.
Here are a few more Brenda Lee images, none of which are the woman with Elvis.

Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:09 pm

It's most definitely NOT Brenda Lee.

Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:46 pm

Dr, and everybody who said that it was not Brenda, you are all correct, and as being one insisting it could be her, I will bow down and ask for forgiveness. I was wrong, wrong, wrong.
I asked a huge Brenda Lee Fan, Ann Williams and she said she' d even show the photo to Brenda, just to give her a good laugh. And I should get my eye sight checked.
And the high heel sneakers I claimed she could be wearing had to be the size of Gene Simmons dragon boots, to reach that high. She was, according to Mrs. Williams only 4'9. :oops:

Mr. humble

Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:59 am

Eivind wrote:...She was, according to Mrs. Williams only 4'9. :oops:
Mr. humble

Looks aside, I mentioned a few times that it was not Brenda Lee based on her height. But that's OK, Eivind. :D

Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:35 am

Joe Car wrote:Didn't EP and her have a picture taken together years before? I thought she was a tiny thing as well.

on the Wild In The Country set? (4 pic)
ImageImageImage
with Tuesday Weld

Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:58 pm

I'm glad you all found out it's not Brenda Lee. Not only because of the size but also because Brenda Lee is a respected country singer and not a go-go dancer.

The picture was NOT taken in 1976. The point is you can't see Elvis sideburns, you're looking at the shadow of his chin line. The coat he's wearing is one of several "Pimp Coats", as Bill Belew used to call them. He started wearing them at the beginning of 1973. They came in red, grey/blue, dark blue, Yellow, and he had two white versions.

Looking at his waistline you have to agree he's much thinner than he was in 1975 or 1976. This picture was taken in December 1973.

It it would have been 1976 a Karata/Kenpo necklace on a lace would been visible

Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:16 pm

This style of coat must 've been a favorite of Elvis' as he wore similar coats with different colors, with small adujustments of pockets and shoulders, but basically the same cut.
At the top of my head I seem to remember that he started wearing those in the winter of 1973.
But Leroy, I must say I disagree on dating this to be from 1973. When leaving his plane on Feb. 18 1977 I believe he wore the same coat, and I there are others from the fall of 76 that looks to be the same. Don't remember him wearing this color in 73.
This is not science, (uh really?) but it sure looks like a photo taken a lot later than 73 and could easily been taken in Vegas, December of 76. Then again I agreed it was Brenda Lee next to him, so what do I know :D
But, bring on your evidence, (Big Bad) Leroy...(Brown ?)

E