Post here your Elvis' pictures

March 26th, '76 Candid!

Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:08 pm

A slightly more, unedited shot . . . . courtesy of http://cgi.ebay.com/B-W-photo-Elvis-Pre ... dZViewItem
ImageImage
Second image courtesy of Pauls Elvis Page http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... 32676.html

Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:28 pm

Great! More pics from this day:

march 26

Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:58 pm

... Are you sure, its not Elton John, we are looking at?!

Nothing left, of the Elvis of old... sad, sad, sad.

Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:22 pm

Is it true that elvis was said to "sod off" by one of the policemen ?

Re: march 26

Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:53 pm

Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff wrote:... Are you sure, its not Elton John, we are looking at?!

Nothing left, of the Elvis of old... sad, sad, sad.

Not a very flattering pic of our guy, no doubt.

Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:53 am

elvis67 wrote:Is it true that elvis was said to "sod off" by one of the policemen ?

elvis67, I too, read that somewhere!

Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:27 am

Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff wrote:...Nothing left, of the Elvis of old... sad, sad, sad.

I have to agree unfortunately. :(

elvis67 wrote:Is it true that elvis was said to "sod off" by one of the policemen ?

That's true but I don't think it was this occasion. It was another time and the Officer in question was severely reprimanded and Elvis received a full apology. No one in Memphis tells the King to 'sod off' and gets away with it. :D

Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:46 am

This picture was take in the wrong second - I'm sure you would be amazed to see Elvis even in 1976.

march 26

Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:08 pm

... Cmon now, Thomas! The wrong second, the wrong hour, the wrong

day?! He was a 41 year young man, at the time! And he looked like

a 60 year old Elton John... Sunglasses at night? Afraid, the cops would

have spotted his eye pupils, without the glasses...?

Hey, Funky, no matter what, thanks for bringing up all them pix, again,

and again. They cant be all winners. But you iz! 8)

Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:28 pm

Well, he didn't look in those photos 60 years old. He looked just that old he was. Maybe he wasn't in best shape, but propably you won't find more handsome man from mirror, if you look at there.

Great pictures, so thank you.

Re: march 26

Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:18 am

Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff wrote:He was a 41 year young man, at the time! And he looked like a 60 year old Elton John... Sunglasses at night? Afraid, the cops would have spotted his eye pupils, without the glasses...?

If you take another glance at that picture you will see that he wore unshadowed sunglasses.

I'm not saying we are looking at a healthy man, but this picture was taken from a "frog"-perspective (which no pro would ever use, or would you?) and his raincoat is not very advantageous as well.

There are worse pictures from 1976, just saw some of them here the other day.

If he was, it is unlikely that the words "sod off" were used. That is a very British expression. It is more likely that he was told to **** off. :wink: