Post here your Elvis' pictures

(Thanks Jim Dandy) Pic of Elvis and Pat Boone

Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:00 am

Thanks goes to Jim Dandy for telling me on the phone where this is uploaded - http://www.biwa.ne.jp/~presley/index1.htm = Elvis World Japan

August/ September '74 Vegas engagement!?

Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:09 am

That may be Lamar Fike, over to the right! There are no prizes guessing who is in the middle! Speaking of which, Hodge' (facial) appearance also changed dramatically (as seen in this ultra rare mid - 70's candid with Presley), in the four years since the TTWII July rehearsals! Must of been the abuse of alcohol that done it!

[ thanks jim dandy]

Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:33 am

... Or could it be, working for the guy on the left was taking its toll...?

And... the guy on the right, is the living proof : Jesus saves souls... :roll:

I, for sure, would have gone for the pills and the broads!

Re: [ thanks jim dandy]

Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:24 pm

Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff wrote:... Or could it be, working for the guy on the left was taking its toll...?

And... the guy on the right, is the living proof : Jesus saves souls... :roll:

I, for sure, would have gone for the pills and the broads!

And THAT'S the way it is.

Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:28 pm

Jesus does save and change lives. He did for me. 16 yrs of pain pills, and sleeping pills almost killed me. Just think if our man would have put as much passion seeking a relationship with jesus as he did with gospil music. But he seek jesus his hole life but never could give it up cause of the preasure of being elvis. If he would have we would still be going to see him.

Greg

[ thanks jim dandy]

Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:05 pm

... "GosPIL music ! Hey, Greg, you is funny! :lol:

Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:32 pm

Sorry I miss spelled gospel, But I hope the point was taken in all seriousness. I would loved to see Elvis healthy in the last years. Not sad,depressed, and so druged up he couldnt do what he himself said he was put on earth to do, make people happy singing music. I have walked a mile in his shoes like he did the last part of his life, Like others who love Elvis Im sure have. It SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I have not steped on any toes.
With all respect,
Greg

PIC OF ELVIS AND PAT BOONE .

Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:00 pm

Great picture indeed . i have not seen this before .,- thanx for sharing this with us fans . :wink: