Post here your Elvis' pictures

Awesome 70's Candid!

Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:54 pm

This is simply breathtaking! Presley is shown here wearing the Indian Feather jumpsuit!

Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:43 pm

Awesome pic Funk! I was wondering if this was taken in 75, only because he seemed to wear his tinted glasses quite a bit that year and it looks like he's driving a 75 Lincoln.

Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:35 pm

Narrow it down, man! The more investigation, the better! Thanks for the reply
Joe Car! Cheers! Oh btw, it looks like the car has a flat tyre!

Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:42 pm

Er... Hate to be a party pooper, but I wouldn't call this picture "breathtaking". It's a photo of Elvis in the back of a car. So he's wearing the Indian Feather jumpsuit. So what?

Can we have a grip on reality here, please?

Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:50 pm

Hey man, if you havn't anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all! I'm only here to share candids with you guys, not to hang sh*t on anyone!
If you want to be rude, then go elsewhere! I wont reply! Cheers!

Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:58 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:Hey man, if you havn't anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all! I'm only here to share candids with you guys, not to hang sh*t on anyone!
If you want to be rude, then go elsewhere! I wont reply! Cheers!

Funkman, don't mind him. Your pics and opinions are very much appreciated.

Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:01 pm

I wasn't being rude. Just stating a fact, that's all. What's "breathtaking" about that photo?

Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:01 pm

I'd say it was either from Dec 76, or Feb 77 by the length of Elvis hair / sideburns, and general appreance.

Also, if it was 75, Red and Sonny might be there, although they may be to Elvis' left, obscured.

Great pic funky.

Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:24 am

Great pic Funky - I'd also tip late 76 or early 77
rick

Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:59 pm

I vote for 76-77. He looked a lot healthier in -75.//Björn

Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:55 pm

Nice pic, but it looks like he's wearing the Blue Prehistric Bird uit with the white sleeves to me...

Axe

Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:11 am

Two questions I have might help answer what year.
1.Year and make of car?

2.Who is sitting in the middle in the front seat?

Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:50 am

I agree with Axeman, Elvis is wearing his Blue Prehistoric Bird suit. In the car with are Dick Grobb and Ed Parker. I believe this pic to be from the July 23rd - August 5th tour (his appearance/hair does resemble that period).

Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:56 am

I'd go for the Indian suit, Feb'77...

Cheers, RJ

Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:17 pm

It's indeed Feb. 1977. Elvis is accompanied by Ed Parker and Dick Grob. Elvis is wearing the "Chief" as it is originally named but most fans a more familiar with "Indian Feather". The fact that some parts of the suit are showing a little blue is just caused by the tinted glass of the car.