Post here your Elvis' pictures

Linda vs Priscilla

Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:41 pm

Image

Ya got love that top on Linda being undone...
still the younger Priscilla is my choice...

PEP 8)

Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:03 pm

Of course, PEP, Ann-Margret beats them both in a contest of beauty and allure.

Otherwise, if you also had to LIVE with them -- as Elvis did -- Linda would win the event hands down. Even someone as kind as cousin Billy Smith has made comment on drawbacks regarding Ms. Beaulieu.

The thought just struck me that Elvis spent almost as much time with Linda (~ 4 years) as he did in his marriage (~ 4 and a half years ... Priscilla moved out in Dec '71). And was in worse health after 1972.

Nice pics, PEP!

Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:14 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Of course, PEP, Ann-Margret beats them both in a contest of beauty and allure.

Otherwise, if you also had to LIVE with them -- as Elvis did -- Linda would win the event hands down. Even someone as kind as cousin Billy Smith has made comment on drawbacks regarding Ms. Beaulieu.

The thought just struck me that Elvis spent almost as much time with Linda (~ 4 years) as he did in his marriage (~ 4 and a half years ... Priscilla moved out in Dec '71). And was in worse health after 1972.

Nice pics, PEP!


Well, Doc, all I can say is...

"I (elvis) only Love (ed) One Girl, The One I (He has) Got My (His) Arms Around" :smt035
Image
So, much for my singing :twisted: :smt119
PEP 8)

Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:21 pm

I'm with you Doc..........Everything about Ann Margaret just screams SEX APPEAL......

As for Pris vs Linda........based solely upon looks, I'd go with Pris circa '71.

Linda kills her in every other conceivable way.........

Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:57 pm

Scatter wrote:.....As for Pris vs Linda........based solely upon looks, I'd go with Pris circa '71......


I would agree with that. Although, if Linda were available, and you're offering, I'm saying YES! (Provided my wife says it's OK...)

Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:34 pm

i would'nt kick EITHER of them outta bed
for eating crackers ..hehe :wink:

Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:48 pm

Elton wrote:i would'nt kick EITHER of them outta bed for eating crackers

I'm sure both would be flattered if they only knew of the golden opportunity you've offered them.

Going on looks only, Priscilla gets my vote by a landslide. If I had to choose one of them as a friend and someone that I could count on in times of need, the tables would definitely turn.

Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:58 pm

Pris for looks... Linda for everything else. They're BOTH stunners, though. I would say Linda is slightly the more elegant poser, however. She looks amazing just sat on the bed of Elvis' room and even more amazing draped seductively across the Jungle Room furniture. Boy, oh boy!

Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:25 pm

Elton wrote:i would'nt kick EITHER of them outta bed
for eating crackers ..hehe :wink:


"HI........my name's Crackers." :wink:

Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:50 am

Priscilla is by far the prettiest woman Elvis has ever been with ...

Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:57 am

Linda gets my vote

Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:44 am

moondust wrote:Priscilla is by far the prettiest woman Elvis has ever been with ...


Pretty, maybe, but sexy, no.

Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:27 am

I've never seen that shot before of Linda. As Elvis would say, 'hot damn!'

But i have to agree, for looks, i'd go Cilla in her younger days, but not now........ :shock:

Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:41 am

WOW, nice pictures PEP. :lol: :lol:

If I was going for looks Priscilla would win that category.
But if it was someone i was going to live with or spend alot
of time with, than definitley Linda.

Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:25 pm

I sincerely hope you guys are talking about 35 years ago?

Pris looks like a Frankenstein-project gone TOTALLY wrong today, courtesy of a few blades to many hacking up her face. She reminds me of her former stepson M. Jackson.
However, in 1970-71 she was incredibly beautiful.

Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:35 pm

Definitley not now..thats just scary :shock:

Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:46 pm

Elton wrote:i would'nt kick EITHER of them outta bed
for eating crackers ..hehe :wink:


I did.
Messy bitches the both of 'em.
To think they both had me and then thought they could take a liberty putting crumbs all over the sheets.

Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:23 pm

Why not both ?

They seem to get on............. for the camera, at least.

Image

Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:16 pm

Let's see, Linda in her Daisy Duke shorts and unbelievable tanned legs, Priscilla in that bikini from 1981 and Ann Margret for her stunning looks and sexiness, to think that EP had sex with all three, that lucky bastard!

Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:02 pm

ImageImage

beautywise Priscilla = cream of the crops

Image

Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:21 am

Steve_M wrote:
Elton wrote:i would'nt kick EITHER of them outta bed
for eating crackers ..hehe :wink:


I did.
Messy bitches the both of 'em.
To think they both had me and then thought they could take a liberty putting crumbs all over the sheets.


Well..........I heard their explanantion. They assert that since they were already sharing the bed with a crumb, they didn't see the harm in sprinkling a few more on the sheets. :wink:

Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:00 am

Scatter wrote:Well..........I heard their explanantion.
They assert that since they were already sharing the bed with a crumb, they didn't see the harm in sprinkling a few more on the sheets. :wink:


You definitely have a cruel streak; did you know that ?

Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:03 am

Scatter wrote:
Steve_M wrote:
Elton wrote:i would'nt kick EITHER of them outta bed
for eating crackers ..hehe :wink:


I did.
Messy bitches the both of 'em.
To think they both had me and then thought they could take a liberty putting crumbs all over the sheets.


Well..........I heard their explanantion. They assert that since they were already sharing the bed with a crumb, they didn't see the harm in sprinkling a few more on the sheets. :wink:


Yeah well they would say that - just coz i never called. I'm a busy guy.

Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:16 am

Steve_M wrote:
Scatter wrote:
Steve_M wrote:
Elton wrote:i would'nt kick EITHER of them outta bed
for eating crackers ..hehe :wink:


I did.
Messy bitches the both of 'em.
To think they both had me and then thought they could take a liberty putting crumbs all over the sheets.


Well..........I heard their explanantion. They assert that since they were already sharing the bed with a crumb, they didn't see the harm in sprinkling a few more on the sheets. :wink:


Yeah well they would say that - just coz i never called. I'm a busy guy.


No wrath like a woman scorned.....unless of course it's two women scorned :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:17 am

ColinB wrote:
Scatter wrote:Well..........I heard their explanantion.
They assert that since they were already sharing the bed with a crumb, they didn't see the harm in sprinkling a few more on the sheets. :wink:


You definitely have a cruel streak; did you know that ?


Only toying with a friend Colin........at least I THINK he's still a friend :shock: :wink: