Post here your Elvis' pictures

(A very sad) 70's Candid!

Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:54 pm

Presley had seen better nights!

Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:30 pm

Rough time for our guy, no doubt. As many unbelievable shots that there are of EP, there are these that remind us that he was human like the rest of us, going through ups and downs during our lives.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:41 pm

Joe, I always appreciate your sympathetic and compassionate comments. I wish more people had your insight and understanding of Elvis's situation.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:44 pm

Well, you can see that the King wasn't happy anymore, like you see in EIC also.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:08 pm

Funky,

Any idea of when it was taken?

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:19 pm

I think it was taken during the february 1977 tour

Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:30 am

Does E wear that jacket in '77? To me it seems like a candid from '76, if it's not that blue penguin jacket what would imply 1975.

Joern

Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:50 am

chris c wrote:Joe, I always appreciate your sympathetic and compassionate comments. I wish more people had your insight and understanding of Elvis's situation.

Thanks chris c for the kind words.

Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:42 am

It doesn't have to be a sad picture. That sadness is in our minds. We are projecting it on him. Maybe he was just tired after a show or just pulling a face. He could be laughing a minute later.
By the way it is a 1976 picture. He's not wearing his usual Karate Kenpo necklace, that makes it during the March tour.

Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:47 am

Perhaps we are looking at Presley' whereabouts in Pontiac '75!
ImageImageImage

Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:16 pm

You are right. The picture was taken on that date. There is a question popping up about this date. Why is everybody refering to it as Pontiac, Michigan as if Pontiac is the city?
I have always learned it was at the Pontiac Stadium in Detroit, Michigan...

Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:33 pm

Leroy wrote:You are right. The picture was taken on that date. There is a question popping up about this date. Why is everybody refering to it as Pontiac, Michigan as if Pontiac is the city?
I have always learned it was at the Pontiac Stadium in Detroit, Michigan...

Leroy, Pontiac is the name of the city where the silverdome was at and is about 1/2 hour to 45 minutes outside of Detroit.

Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:22 am

Hey, if there is anyone who did research in the past years it's me. I just asked a fair question. And I don't like to be called lazy.