Post here your Elvis' pictures

Tickle Me Photos

Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:52 pm

There all those few Tickle Me photos I have.

Click here

Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:01 pm

Thanks CHANGEOFHABIT :D
i like those, TICKLE ME is one of my favorite Elvis films
sincerely
LIOR

Re: Tickle Me Photos

Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:54 pm

changeofhabit wrote:There all those few Tickle Me photos I have.

These are cool, and include a few I haven't seen before.

You may not be aware several of the JPGs are duplicates, and there's even one which is listed three times!

If you ever need to remove them, this one is a keeper:

Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:18 pm

Haha, yes.

Two beautiful hills in the picture. Oh, and one in the background too. :D

Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:26 am

Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:17 am

Well, at least Elvis did have fun :D

Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:07 pm

Also, "shell23.jpg" is from "Girl Happy," not "Tickle Me":

Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:41 pm

Yes, that is what I mean that some photos could be from other movies. Reason; I have those so much that I don't always remember change folder when I save the picture. And some photos I don't recognize.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:58 am

For those who didn't know . . . in the 'fight' scene shown here (Richard Davis shown top left hand corner), you'll notice Alan Fortas (extreme bottom left) breaking Red' fall! Red was telling me that it (Alan' maneuver) was done to prevent him from hurting himself! What you see here is an alternate outtake and never made the final print! It may even of been a rehearsal! In the scene (the final print) Red had sweaty armpits, indicating a scene perhaps redone! You'll notice in the bottom image the wooden fence is broken, too! God, I have heaps of bloopers from this movie! I'll share them with you one day :lol:!

Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:22 am

ImageImageImageImageImage
With the exception of image #3 I think these may be cut scene/s! Correct me if I am wrong, as I would love to know!