Post here your Elvis' pictures

1976 Magazine Cover, Elvis and Linda

Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:50 am

Take a trip with Elvis and Linda on their Hawaiin Honeymoon.

Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:07 am

That's a new picture for me -- does this mean Linda was with Elvis for his July 1975 Nassau gigs in New York?

It's too bad they didn't really go get hitched in Hawaii in 1976. It's almost certain Elvis would've lived past August 16 of the following year.

Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:52 am

Since when are TV-Talk covers taken serious? They have placed all kinds of strange pictures of Elvis himself by placing his head on top of other people's bodies and combined him with the silliest love affairs.

On the other hand Lind was with him on a number of occasions during that tour. She was with him at Terra Haute on July 9th and during the last part of the tour while in Asheville. If this picture is real it could have been taken in Asheville on July 24th.

Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:54 am

what about the first pix?

Is there something interessing inside the magazin?

Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:16 pm

That photo is new to my eyes. As far I understand most of the pictures inside those old magazines are usually b&w aren't they?

Also interesting to know that Elvis is heading for his honeymoon in a jumpsuit. So does that mean from the stage to the new plane to Hawaii? And the reporter on the aircraft must have used the Alger Hiss pumpkin. :wink:

Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:18 pm

I don't know how he did it...
Diane Goodman was also with him for a part of that tour.

Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:19 pm

Susan wrote:
Is there something interessing inside the magazin?

Inside the magazine, there are nine black&white photos from inside the Lisa Marie airplane.

Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:38 am

Leroy wrote:Since when are TV-Talk covers taken serious?

You mean these movie magazines were not telling the truth? Like this one from September 1974.