Post here your Elvis' pictures

I CAME ACROSS A NUDE PIX OF CILLA FROM THE LATE 60'S

Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:52 am

Now, I don't know if its real or not ( sure looks like her ). I WON'T post it here.
I wanna know, has anybody heard of this pix? Its black and white and a full nude. She is sitting on the floor, looking up.
Maybe some of those "KODAK" moments got out somehow.
I'll never look at Cilla the same way again - thats for sure.

Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:54 pm

There are people who say that Joe returned some very personal photos to her,before she left memphis after the funeral. As to exactly what they were, I haven't heard.

Re: I CAME ACROSS A NUDE PIX OF CILLA FROM THE LATE 60'S

Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:04 pm

ROCKABILLY wrote:Now, I don't know if its real or not ( sure looks like her ). I WON'T post it here.
I wanna know, has anybody heard of this pix? Its black and white and a full nude. She is sitting on the floor, looking up.
Maybe some of those "KODAK" moments got out somehow.
I'll never look at Cilla the same way again - thats for sure.

Why don't you post it and let us be the judge of whether it's Priscilla or not. :wink:

Re: I CAME ACROSS A NUDE PIX OF CILLA FROM THE LATE 60'S

Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:56 pm

ROCKABILLY wrote:I CAME ACROSS A NUDE PIX OF CILLA FROM THE LATE 60'S.

Please clean it off and post it for us.

Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:47 pm

Damn you Rob, I had a snappy line ready too..... :lol:

Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:35 pm

I recall this picture from a Spanish magazine 10 years ago... I can't remember well, but she (obviously) claimed it was fake

BTW, it shows that Cilla wasn't fond of the razor blade at the time LOL...if I am not mistaken

Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:42 am

Spanish_Eyes wrote:I recall this picture from a Spanish magazine 10 years ago... I can't remember well, but she (obviously) claimed it was fake

BTW, it shows that Cilla wasn't fond of the razor blade at the time LOL...if I am not mistaken

That must be the same pix. Very hairy indeed * cough*. I forgot to mention that she's wearing something around her forehead.

We must see for to see the real priscilla

Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:15 pm

I Know that is true but pleas post it for to see that

priscilla is a :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:59 am

If this is the pic you're talking about, I'd say it's not her..resembles Ginger slightly though???

This came from a google search of priscilla presley nude

Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:30 am

Doesn't really look like her in the face to me. Ha, of course I have no frame of reference about the rest of her. I don't think it's her.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:41 am

Huh? That doesn't look at all like her to me. Does anyone really see a resemblence?

Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:07 pm

It's not Priscilla Presley.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:50 pm

That's one hairy beaver!

Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:55 pm

Rob wrote:It's not Priscilla Presley.

Nah............ Priscilla kept herself 'neater' than that.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:06 pm

ColinB wrote:
Rob wrote:It's not Priscilla Presley.

Nah............ Priscilla kept herself 'neater' than that.

Colin, you sly dog you. 8)

Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:10 pm

Joe Car wrote:Colin, you sly dog you. 8)

I was referring to the scruffy bandana around this girl's head.

Cilla would have been immaculately coiffed for a photo !

Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:50 pm

ColinB wrote:
Joe Car wrote:Colin, you sly dog you. 8)

I was referring to the scruffy bandana around this girl's head.

Cilla would have been immaculately coiffed for a photo !

Sorry Colin, do be honest, I didn't notice anything above her neck. :wink:

Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:41 pm

If you guys think it isn't her then thats good enough for me. But still, its a GROOVY picture.

Beaver gonna get cha .............. boom boom...............beaver gonna get cha .......................

Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:32 pm

So is that a "Members Only" entrance?

I've seen the sign and never knew what it meant...'til now :wink:

Geoff

Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:55 pm

It must have been embarassing for her to know that such pictures existed and were in his safe in his room. The rumour goes one guy stole some of these pics and went off, but elvis went after him and got the pics back.

Also Linda played with the idea to have the nude pics of cilla which elvis took of her publicized after some sneer remarks Priscilla gave her while Linda lived in Graceland.

Those pics were like a sword of Damocles above Cilla's head, and to have Joe giving them back to her finally after the funeral must have been embarassing.

It is quite possible that the pic is real, she does look like her in the early seventies. You must remeber cilla had much different looks.

Also in the house in Palm springs there were nude pics of her in their bedroom. I read in the book written by Michael Edwards that she and him (Mike) went into the house, one year after his passing away to go to search for those particular pics.

I sometimes wonder how many pics did exist of her and in which hands they came after Elvis had died. :roll: :roll:

It amazes me that there weren't any of those pics on the internet until now.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:29 pm

I've heard of the photos you mention..
...but she did'nt have a problem doing these shots!

[img][img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i99/tturner353/imageppresleybikney.jpg[/img]

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:05 pm

They were taken in the privacy of their room, and only mend to be for Elvis his eyes.

It must be embarrasing to know that the guys behind his back saw perhaps the pics or copied them.

Lots of couples take very private pics and they are only mend to be for each other but it is always painfull if those pics fall into strangers hands.

I work as a secreatary in a lawyers office and sometimes the husband even uses the pics in a seperation just to humiliate the wife.

That is sooo wrong

I came across

Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:44 pm

...I better start changing the lock combination on my safe quickly! :wink:

Re: I came across

Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:17 am

Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff wrote:...I better start changing the lock combination on my safe quickly! :wink:

Don't sweat it man, your pompadour and ducktails blocks out must of the pictures anyway. Been there myself, know how it is.