Post here your Elvis' pictures

Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:02 am

E had good taste in chicks. 99% of the time. Barbara Hearn? Thats the other 1%. That chick was a human muppet. She'd even have to bag her face for Kermit. Ouch! Shave your eyebrows, then maybe you get some juicy fruit, bay-bee.

Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:18 pm


June 19, 1956 has been uploaded with some more photos from the Fairgrounds Amusement Park as well as other from same date.


Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:38 pm

Great, Brian! I just love your site. I visit there every day.

Keep up the good work! 8)