Post here your Elvis' pictures

gwsells candids!

Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:53 am

Here are two Birmingham '76 shots sent in from gwsells! Awesome shots, mate!

Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:48 pm

Thanks for posting funky, your the best.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:46 am

Here are '69 Vegas shots gwsells sent in for me to upload! Thanks mate!
ImageImageImageImage

Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:02 am

I love the Vegas '69 shots, never seen those before. In fact, that's the first time I've seen a '69 shot where he's wearing anything other than a black belt with the black suit. 8)

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:42 pm

Indeed. Fabulous shots. Ah, to have been behind the camera at such a show....

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:47 pm

Delboy, did you notice in gwsells 3rd shot Charlie (and the TCB Band) wearing 'all' white! I don't think I've seen any other photo of those guys wearing all white!

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:55 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:...I don't think I've seen any other photo of those guys wearing all white!

Funkster--Maybe I missed the meaning of your statement, but, as one example, I'm sure you've seen photos from this show... :D

Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:11 pm

KHoots, I meant the '69 engagement :lol:!

Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:01 pm

I was wondering if anyone was gonna notice thw white suites used by the tcb-band. I cant find any other in 69 with them wearing them. But I will if they are out there.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:07 pm

Great shots from 69.

There's this one too from the 69-engagement with the band in white.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk
http://www.fly.to/brian56

Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:33 pm

I think they had 2 stage suits. white suit whith black tie, black suit with white tie. I have e-mailes funky too post them (since i cant seem to myself).

thanks greg

Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:05 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
The first image shows Charlie being the odd one out in the TCB band, when it came to attire ie. business suit w/ tie!
The fourth image (the third image is from the same show!) clearly shows Hodge wearing black trousers/ black shirt and white tie, whereas the second and fifth image shows the white tie/ black shirt/ white trousers attire combination!
Thanks gwsells for sending these on to be uploaded

Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:01 pm

And this one shows the band wearing the combination other way round; white shirts and black trousers.

Here are two other photos of the band in all white.

ImageImage

And the one posted earlier, this time in better quality.

And one another from the same show.

Ok, I´ll stop my ´69 monologue right now... :D

Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:15 pm

The fool, thank you soooo much for your uploads. There are some new ones in there I have not seen, especially the white shirt/ black trouser attire combination! Doesn't Tutt' drumkit look rather 'poofy' compared to the 1972 (it came to mind) kit!

Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:29 pm

Thanks for the great pics. Fool! Please, Please post anymore 69' live you have. I am new at collecting pics. and only have 30 or 40 of 69' and thats my favorite year. I love the black 2 piece suit soooooo much. I wonder who has them now, a private collector or EPE. I have never seen them on display at Graceland. So if anyone has any live 69 please post.. Thanks go to Funky for posting for me.

Greg