Post here your Elvis' pictures

Stay Away, Joe . . . Candids!

Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:12 pm

Feast your eyes on these :shock:! I wanted to share these with you guys! These are awesome! Enjoy! Cheers!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Courtesy of TCB - World
I'm not here to big - note myself. I know it costs time and money to surf the 'net, so that is why I love sharing these images. So enough of the bullshit :lol:, now let's just enjoy these awesome candids!

Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:45 pm

Thanks, Funky! These are absolutely wonderful!!

Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:51 pm

Cool or what? 8) Thanks Funky.

Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:36 am

As always you are great!!! FUNKY
Love those candids, elvis looks very cool :D wearin that jeans,rare by our king
thank again
LIOR

Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:52 am

Our guy did look great in this movie, thanks again Funky!

Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:56 pm

Can anyone post the famous pic where Elvis is posing? He's wearing jeans and cowboy hat.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:07 am

Can you elaborate some more, as there are indeed, a few shots of Presley wearing jeans and cowboy hat!

Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:37 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Can you elaborate some more, as there are indeed, a few shots of Presley wearing jeans and cowboy hat!

Yeah, my bad! Elvis is leaning against a wall or something, as far as I can recall. It looks like a publicity still or something.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:39 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Can you elaborate some more, as there are indeed, a few shots of Presley wearing jeans and cowboy hat!

Yeah, my bad! Elvis is leaning against a wall or something, as far as I can recall. It looks like a publicity still or something, and it´s on the set of this movie. I donn't know if it made it into the movie, though.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:56 am

ImageImage

Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:33 am

Yes...but no. Sorry, I might have misguided you, LOL

Maybe the pic I am looking for is from the same set, but Elvis is not wearing a jacket, just shirt and jeans.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:23 pm

One of my all time favourite movies.
He looked so great and movie is just hilarious.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk
http://www.fly.to/brian56

Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:20 am

Spanish_Eyes wrote:Can anyone post the famous pic where Elvis is posing? He's wearing jeans and cowboy hat.

is it this one??

or this one??

Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:33 pm

These are all great pictures, thank you.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:16 am

No, LOL. It's a B/W picture.