Post here your Elvis' pictures

Atlanta '73 Candids!

Mon May 29, 2006 12:45 pm

Presley enroute to the Omni, for what turned out to be only the second time, he did throughout the 1970's! Elvis played Atlanta the week before (21st!) The second last image is a new one and it is courtesy of TCB - World and Terry Firman! I am assuming they don't know the date of the image, but as you all can see, it is (unless I am corrected!), the June 29th! I've also added the link, for the new image!
http://www.tcb-world.com/gallery/showim ... 16839&c=48
ImageImage

Mon May 29, 2006 1:43 pm

Fantastic!

Mon May 29, 2006 4:00 pm

The new image is obviously from another date. Elvis´ hair is different, there´s no Joe Esposito, and Dick Grob (I assume it´s him on the left) is wearing different clothes.

Tue May 30, 2006 4:55 am

The fool wrote:The new image is obviously from another date. Elvis´ hair is different, there´s no Joe Esposito, and Dick Grob (I assume it´s him on the left) is wearing different clothes.

The fool, you know, you may just be right! Perhaps we are looking at a candid from the 21st! Red West seems to be holding a red towel in his right hand. You're dead - right about Dick Grob, too! See, the ceiling looks pretty much the same, so I can only assume it's the same town/ hotel! Thanks for replying, as I always love to be corrected etc. Cheers!

Wed May 31, 2006 7:52 pm

In the first two photos Elvis looks like he needs bodyguards to shield him from his entourage! How many gorillas and hangers-on does it take to protect one man?!?