Post here your Elvis' pictures

Linda Thompson (warning: no Elvis!)

Thu May 18, 2006 2:33 am

Just got some old magazines. One of them had this rather nice photo of Linda, and another had this kinda sad quote from her. The quote is from 1997.

I wonder what Elvis saw in her. (No, not really.) But I´m really looking forward to her book, even without photos like this.:roll:

Thu May 18, 2006 5:52 pm

Thanks for posting the pic of Linda.... I too am looking forward to
her book.... I believe that she did love Elvis and has many memories that she could share with us.... Dovey :wink:

Thu May 18, 2006 6:36 pm

dovey wrote:I believe that she did love Elvis and has many memories that she could share with us.... Dovey :wink:

If she tosses in some pics such as the one above, she'll sell a few copies. Words are optional, in my opinion.

Thu May 18, 2006 10:45 pm

Is there a way to post this pic again whithout the text, it is such a nice picture of her and I would gladly add it to my slideshow about Elvis his life.

It amazes me how few pictures we find of Linda from her days with Elvis. She must have lots of pics of them together and I hope she will put some in her book too.

She was a very beautiful girl.

Thu May 18, 2006 11:46 pm

She's one hot looking lady, and is still even today! :D

Fri May 19, 2006 3:10 am

riley wrote:Is there a way to post this pic again whithout the text...

There was text with that picture? Who knew?

Fri May 19, 2006 5:56 am

Fri May 19, 2006 8:19 am

Big Boss Man wrote:She's one hot looking lady, and is still even today! :D

Can't say more than that :lol: :) !

Fri May 19, 2006 10:55 am

Why do they always say Priscilla was the prettiest.
Linda was, great legs, beautiful face, beautiful hear and a much nicer person at the inside.

Priscilla wasn't good for him at all.

Fri May 19, 2006 12:27 pm

Stop the world........Delboy wants to get off!!!!

I didn't know Linda was writing a book! When did she say this?

Fri May 19, 2006 12:35 pm

The book is discussed in Linda´s interview in the March/April issue of Essential Elvis magazine.

Fri May 19, 2006 10:04 pm

The fool wrote:The book is discussed in Linda´s interview in the March/April issue of Essential Elvis magazine.

Unless I've missed further comments from Linda, the assertions [on various boards] that she is writing a book seem quite premature. I'm aware of her saying:

AHearn: So, now that you're free to do what you want, what are your plans for the future?

LThompson: Well, I plan to spend a lot of my time with my sons, Brandon and Brody. I still write music and poetry, and I've just written a song for Richard Marx. One of my friends was talking to me just the other day, and eventually I really have to put that book together. I feel that I owe it to Elvis' memory......

AHearn: Now your circumstances have changed, there`s been some talk about a possible venture into the Elvis world, maybe even talking at fan club events.

LThompson: I think I owe it to Elvis; to write a book. I've never thought that I'd honoured Elvis as well as I could have. So, I'd love to talk at events, in conjunction with the promotion of the book. We'd need to promote it.

Has there been any other news or statements at all on the subject?

Eileen

Sat May 20, 2006 2:09 am

RichTCB thanks for posting the beautiful pics of Linda... she truely
was and still is a very pretty lady. Never saw those pics before. Dovey :wink: