Post here your Elvis' pictures

Same jacket, different day/s!

Sat May 13, 2006 11:03 am

ImageImageImageImage

Sat May 13, 2006 2:54 pm

Does anyone have the following photos [jacket] as seperate images, especially the picture were he is pointing the gun?

Sat May 13, 2006 6:14 pm

The first and third picture were taken at Elvis suite in the Las Vegas Hilton in 1973, probably February or August.
The second picture could be during the last part of 1971 or in 1972.
The last picture was taken in 1974. You can also see the original pants that goes with the jacket.

Sat May 13, 2006 8:17 pm

Isn't it 1976 for the last one ?Elvis wore the same jacket in november 76

Sat May 13, 2006 8:44 pm

Elvis got this jacket in 1970 so it's an oldie and a favourite of his. In 1976 he didn't wear his sideburns this way and he also didn't wear this type of glasses anymore.

Sun May 14, 2006 3:57 am

I did :? Sorry--I was sent a scan of the whole page that gun story was on but I filed it onto a photo CD already and they're all at my new home and I'm still waiting to move there.

Elvis whirled up and around and pointed his gun at himself in the mirror and just as he did, flashbulbs went off and he quickly turned around and asked the person who snaped the photo to "destroy it".

There's a girl sitting on the couch in that same photo--you can barely see Elvis, just his arms and the gun and that coat's fringe--because the flash from the camera ruins it. But the girl in the photo is leaning to the left, away from him and she looks like she's thinking, "what the..." lol :)

- Stacy