Post here your Elvis' pictures

A LONG STAGE SHOT OF THE 1976 NEW YEARS EVE CONCERT!

Sat May 13, 2006 9:23 am

http://www.tcb-world.com/gallery/files/ ... o1977d.jpg

Could'nt believe my eyes when i saw it! :shock: :D 8)

Sat May 13, 2006 4:16 pm

What a great shot. As much as I like close-ups, I probably like the panoramic shots even more. Thanks, again!

Sat May 13, 2006 8:59 pm

The audience looks rather sedate. They sound anything but, on the various recordings from this show.

"COME ONNNNNNNN ELLLLLLLLLLLVAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!"

Sun May 14, 2006 1:48 am

That video you put together is really well done, Steve_M. Is there any chance you could post a version where someone comes on stage and shoots those bastard trumpet players? What a racket!

Sun May 14, 2006 8:10 am

this is awesome

Sun May 14, 2006 1:30 pm

Steve, i'm glad i could help. unfortunately, i don't have broadband, so i can't see it. But anyway, if it helped you, that is my reward :)

Sun May 14, 2006 2:18 pm

well, if its too much trouble, don't worry bout it Steve :)

Sun May 14, 2006 2:39 pm

Tits McGhee wrote:That video you put together is really well done, Steve_M. Is there any chance you could post a version where someone comes on stage and shoots those bastard trumpet players? What a racket!
I agree. I thought they were trying to blow Elvis from the stage..

Sun May 14, 2006 11:27 pm

Scott, if you like that kind of stuff.. take a look@these two shots from the day before (Atlanta!)
An even better show imo.. :smt038

Cheers, RJ

Mon May 15, 2006 9:59 am

Nice picture Scott, I've seen it before but still thanks for posting it, nice to see it again.

Mon May 15, 2006 12:00 pm

Hey Steve, great to see Now or never in synch. thanks

Can i ask a favour? would you be able to post Polk Salad Annie in synch?

BTW Robert, thanks for posting those 2 pics from Atlanta. Have not seen them before. I have seen a little video footage, and the photos i've seen shown he was indeed in great shape and a great mood. thanks again

Tue May 16, 2006 4:27 am

KHoots wrote:As much as I like close-ups, I probably like the panoramic shots even more.

Here's one from Greensboro, North Carolina -- April 21, 1977

Tue May 16, 2006 4:44 am

Cool picture Rob, thanks for posting it, I'll try and find some panoramic shots also if I can.

Tue May 16, 2006 2:47 pm

Great stuff (PSA), as usual from you, I won't even dare ask for Hurt :roll:

Much appreciated for your efforts.

Tue May 16, 2006 6:14 pm

Rob wrote:
KHoots wrote:As much as I like close-ups, I probably like the panoramic shots even more.

Here's one from Greensboro, North Carolina -- April 21, 1977

Oh, baby! That's what I'm typing about! Awesome shot, Rob. Thanks...

Tue May 16, 2006 10:37 pm

Nice work on animating that still photo, Steve.

Wed May 17, 2006 1:14 am

Incredible, Steve!!!

Wed May 17, 2006 1:41 am

Steve_M wrote:
Scott Haigh 781990EP wrote:Can i ask a favour? would you be able to post Polk Salad Annie in synch?

227 days left to live and 40 plus minutes into a gruelling concet - just how well could our man perform ?

Here's the answer although this is still in the rough "rushes" stages, but Click to play

Macuser, I believe it is a closer source to the oiginal than many of the versions you normally see. sorry, no can do on the 6363 track, but hope you enjoy the above.

WOW

Thanks Steve for sharing that AWESOME clip.

You're doing an really good job :smt023

Rich

Wed May 17, 2006 9:20 am

Steve, i am almost 2 minutes in to watching Polk Salad, and you have done a very fine job indeed! alternate camera angles at different moments, it looks just like a professional shot film. Of course that could be due to the quality of the footage, But to synch the footage and sound, not to mention, have hese camera angles at the same time, this is a work of art! if its ok, i'll be asking more footage of you if thats ok

Do you have See see rider complete?

Wed May 17, 2006 2:17 pm

Very cool Steve.........remarkable work as always. And, as a dial-up dinosaur, I appreciate the 56K treatment.

Rob, a great shot!!!!

Wed May 17, 2006 7:28 pm

KHoots wrote:Oh, baby! That's what I'm typing about! Awesome shot, Rob. Thanks.

Thanks to Fransesc. It came from his great site.

Thu May 18, 2006 12:32 pm

I was out of town. Back with another upload. Las Vegas - TTWII. I like the photo, because you can actually see most of the audience. Balcony etc. Too bad the funky angels are missing. They are quite a sight. Must have taken a while to paint one of them black.

Thu May 18, 2006 2:49 pm

Always loved that shot, Melanie, and it's been a while since I'd seen it. It's beautiful! Thanks for posting.......... :D

Sat May 20, 2006 10:50 am

edited

Re: A LONG STAGE SHOT OF THE 1976 NEW YEARS EVE CONCERT!

Mon May 22, 2006 1:52 pm

Scott Haigh 781990EP wrote:http://www.tcb-world.com/gallery/files/1/1/7/0/foto1977d.jpg

Could'nt believe my eyes when i saw it! :shock: :D 8)

Great shot!!