Post here your Elvis' pictures

Does anyone have a better copy of this picture?

Sat May 13, 2006 4:50 am

Here's a rare picture I have not seen before, looks as tho it would have been taken by Shawn Shaver as it looks like this picture is displayed on one of his quarterly news letter which he sent out in the 70's....
Does anyone have the original news letter to post the picture again and also maybe the other pictures he had in the news letter as well?

Speaking of Shaver has anyone heard anything from him lately or spoken to his contact from his website?

As there has been mentioned he was planning on coming out with another book called "I Shot Elvis" which he originally started promoting way back in 97'......As there really hasn't been any real news regarding this project since then......

PEP 8)

Sat May 13, 2006 5:02 am

What an odd pose he's striking there. Is this from the Sep or Nov '70 tour?

Shaver seems to be very scarce these days. One hopes Sean reconsiders his book title, too.

DJC

Sat May 13, 2006 5:11 am

This is a shot from the November 1970 tour.

FECC Team

Sat May 13, 2006 5:33 am

administrator wrote:This is a shot from the November 1970 tour.

FECC Team

That was going to be my guess, because of the length of his hair.....

By the way administrator any chance you would have this news letter handy?

Do you recall if there were any more pictures from this tour inside the news letter not used in any of his books?

PEP 8)
Last edited by PEP on Sat May 13, 2006 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 13, 2006 5:40 am

I only have the ones from 1974 onwards.

FECC Team

Sat May 13, 2006 5:55 am

Hi PEP.
I've' got that pic on my old webtv account. Whether the copy is any better I don't remember. If you'd like just say something and I'll try to fire that old webtv thing up (if I recall how) and get the pic.

Italianjob

Sat May 13, 2006 5:55 am

administrator wrote:This is a shot from the November 1970 tour. FECC Team

I believe these were taken at the Coliseum in Seattle, on the 12th of November! Please correct me if I am wrong!

Sat May 13, 2006 5:59 am

Italianjob wrote:Hi PEP.
I've' got that pic on my old webtv account. Whether the copy is any better I don't remember. If you'd like just say something and I'll try to fire that old webtv thing up (if I recall how) and get the pic.

Italianjob

That would be cool...if you do still have it, please post it here.....

Thanks...

PEP 8)

Sat May 13, 2006 6:32 am

Okay PEP.
that was a blast from the past! Haven't fired that up for near 2 years. One of the first Altered Elvis sites I made was in flash and I featured that fringe suit theme and it the time it was on the MSN server for webtv. Anyhow lots of fringe suit pics were collected and turned into a flash presentation. I didn't save the swi file to take it apart and edit but that pic you posted was there.Trying now to figure out how to get the URL of this flash movie on Webtv. It's very strange.

Anyhow I never used the pic cause the quality was poor but here it is. Any better?

Sat May 13, 2006 6:36 am

Thanks Italianjob , yes it is better..... :smt023
Anyone have these three pictures in larger sizes?

PEP 8)
Last edited by PEP on Sat May 13, 2006 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat May 13, 2006 6:39 am

This guitar on the bottom shots are from the September tour. He appears to have the guitar that doesn't have his name on it.

FECC Team