Post here your Elvis' pictures

Photo Question For Ger

Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:31 am

Ger,

I've come across a series of "candids" over the years of Elvis wearing a blue/purple polkadot shirt and captain's hat. The majority of them have Elvis astride one of his Harley Davidson Motorcycles. I'm using one of the shots in my avatar.

My question to you is, can you accurately date these and place the location? Also, would you have additional photos from this "session" if it can be called that, that you wouldn't mind sharing?

These are amongst my favorite shots of Elvis......Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Barry

[/img]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8674/elvis62bikehqscanbjb5cg.jpg

Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:40 am

Barry, just in case you don't recieve your reply from Ger, here are the 1962 images you requested . .

ImageImageImageImage

Ger, these were not uploaded to take the limelight away from you!

Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:57 am

Thanks, FunkyAngel, much appreciated.... :wink:

photo question for

Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:26 am

... Thanks, for helping out, Funky. Ive seen enough limelight, to last

for a week, on my Elvis/ Beatles/Nixon topic elsewhere...! :roll:

BJB, There was a thread on these photos, not too long ago...

Hope you can locate it? I have no exact date for these photos.

They are taken in Memphis. My guess, circa 63/64 . I dont have

alternates in my collection. Take care!

Re: photo question for

Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:04 am

Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff wrote:... Thanks, for helping out, Funky. Ive seen enough limelight, to last for a week, on my Elvis/ Beatles/Nixon topic elsewhere...! :roll: BJB, There was a thread on these photos, not too long ago... Hope you can locate it? I have no exact date for these photos. They are taken in Memphis. My guess, circa 63/64 . I dont have alternates in my collection. Take care!

Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff, I have to tell you, I too, just absolutely lllllllllove the Beatles! This Elvis Vs The Beatles thing that has been going on since I was born, has to be the biggest stinker that has ever been flushed down the toilet!