Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis/Priscilla '63

Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:40 am

From "Elvis by the Presleys"...

- Stacy

Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:55 am

The last three, from Priscilla's visit to LA in early March, capture something nice about that relationship. She was finally moving to Memphis, she'd gotten her man.

The others may be from late May, at the time of her graduation from high school. Elvis did not attend, so as to not disrupt the ceremony.

Ms. Beaulieu was a sweet-looking little lady, but she was no match for Ann-Margret, due to meet Elvis that July.

DJC

Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:26 am

Look at the Ol' Bastard looking over towards Priscilla :roll: !

Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:27 pm

She was a great looking woman, but not flattered by that hairstyle.

Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:45 pm

Steve_M wrote:I dunno about her getting her man Doc ...

Well, in early 1963, when she moved to Memphis, that is exactly what she thought. Young and in love, you know.

DJC

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:01 am

TJ wrote:She was a great looking woman, but not flattered by that hairstyle.

I agree, she was a very pretty woman :lol: .

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:20 am

nice pics

Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:03 am

I only posted them because I thought they were neat and I liked the shots on the, I think that's the Will Rogers Beach? Something to that effect?--I like the colors. I don't really dig Priscilla. She was pretty and looked great on his arm...other than that he could have tried to do better. But I think he trapped himself into that whole relationship. Love is blind...it makes people do crazy things they regret later. It's too bad the poor guy didn't regret it sooner instead of later.

- Stacy

Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:19 pm

Compare how Elvis looks in these pics to how he looked just five or six years before. He's now become Joe Average and about as dangerous as Will Young.

Then fast forward to '68 / '69 and think of how he looked then. Supreme.

So why did he look like a bank clerk in-between?

Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:25 pm

Why does he have his left arm behind him in most of those photos? is he hiding something lol? :lol:

Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:34 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:Why does he have his left arm behind him in most of those photos?

He was keeping his fingers crossed, in case something better came up. It did, that July ...

DJC

Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:59 am

Big Boss Man wrote:Why does he have his left arm behind him in most of those photos? is he hiding something lol? :lol:

he may have been smoking?