Post here your Elvis' pictures

1034 Audubon Drive with a Fan

Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:28 am

A very happy fan, I might add. And with his shirt tied in a knot at his waste. Probably an old news photo to most...but I like it! I think it's Audubon Drive--looks like the patio behind them. Martine sent me this. Had to share it since I my 50s galleries aren't online at my website at the moment.

- Stacy

Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:43 am

The gal looks like current actress Kristen Dunst. Nice image -- judging by his rings, it's likely from May 8-10, 1956.

DJC

Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:13 pm

Doc - LOL That's so cool that you can date it almost on the day, just 'cause of a ring. I am impressed! :D

Stacy - thank you for sharing. Here are a few more photos to go with yours - not at all of the same quality as yours. But they might be fun to see if you haven't allready...

Image Image Image Image Image

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:01 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:The gal looks like current actress Kristen Dunst. Nice image -- judging by his rings, it's likely from May 8-10, 1956.

DJC

I agree Doc, it does look like Kristen Dunst

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:19 am

cool

Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:08 am

New to me--thank you Linda :)

And I have to agree--Doc, that takes skill! I thought I was in the know being able to ID him by his hair styles. Thank you for the date help 8)

She doesn't look like KD...but I can see it a little so I understand the comparison...ok so that makes no sense :lol: She does, then...
- Stacy