Post here your Elvis' pictures

Friday, 4th January, 1957 Candids!

Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:49 am

Kennedy Veterans Hospital, Memphis, Tn

Elvis drives his Cadillac Eldarado to the Kennedy Veterans Hospital in Memphis for a pre - induction physical that will determine his draft status. He is accompanied by Cliff Gleaves and Dottie Harmony. Later that day, Dottie flies back to Los Angeles and Elvis takes the train to New York City for his third Ed Sullivan appearance. Text courtesy of 'Day by Day'

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

friday

Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:06 am

... Theres no stopping you, now is there, Funky?! 8)

... Some are new to me, some were lifted from "16" magazine, a US publication, that was run by Memphis reporter Robert Johnson [Press-Scimitar] and featured the photos by [ here we go again!] Robert Williams... Good work, Funk!

Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:21 am

Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff, hey man, I just work here :lol: While you are here, that second - last image appears to be the odd - one out! Looks like it was taken at night! Can you, Brian or L/S add any thing to my theory!

Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:25 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff, hey man, I just work here :lol: While you are here, that second - last image appears to be the odd - one out! Looks like it was taken at night! Can you, Brian or L/S add any thing to my theory!

There is so much light (camera - flash!) on the image in question, you can barely make out if Dottie is wearing a black/ dark coloured belt, or not!

Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:27 am

thefunkyangel wrote:
thefunkyangel wrote:Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff, hey man, I just work here :lol: While you are here, that second - last image appears to be the odd - one out! Looks like it was taken at night! Can you, Brian or L/S add any thing to my theory!

There is so much light (camera - flash!) on the image in question, you can barely make out if Dottie is wearing a black/ dark coloured belt, or not!

Elvis' shirt appears to be un - done a few buttons!

friday

Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:46 am

... Funk, you mean they had a quicky ? :oops:

Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:13 pm

He may of had her in the backseat of the Cadillac Eldarado :roll: :lol:

Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:54 pm

I've seen that blonde identified as Anita Wood in some publications !

Anita was in the picture [figuratively speaking] at that time, wasn't she ?

Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:43 pm

Yes Colin, Anita was in the picture at that time but that didn´t stop Elvis from having other pretty girls visit him at Graceland. Dorothy Harmony stayed about two weeks at Graceland from prior to Xmas 1956 to January 4, 1957.

Funky, I don´t think the pic with Elvis and Dottie was taken at night-time. It´s simply a matter of the light in the pic that makes it look like night-time.

Great pix, by the way, Funky.

Sincerely
Brian

http://www.brian56.dk

http://www.fly.to/brian56

Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:15 pm

More great pictures thanks.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:13 pm

very nice pics

Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:14 pm

Great pics as always!!