Post here your Elvis' pictures

ELVIS AND LINDA

Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:17 pm

HELLO DID HAVE RARE PHOTO'S ELVIS AND LINDA THOMPSON??THANKS

Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:04 pm

here a a view pictures, but i don't know if they are that rare.......

marcel from Holland

Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:53 pm

Thanks for those pictures I really like the one where Elvis and Linda are sitting in the car and Elvis has his Jumpsuite in 8)

Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:49 pm

For those who have not seen these shots of Linda (minus Elvis!)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:25 pm

Thanks Funky! Four of those I haven't seen. Is the first one Elvis' office and in which room were the ones with the rug taken?

Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:17 pm

WOW!THANKS

Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:50 am

Q/ Is the first one Elvis' office and in which room were the ones with the rug taken?
A/ At the bottom of the stairs, with the front door directly behind Linda, hence who ever took the shots was half way up the stairs! If you notice with the 'office' shot, the room behind the piano is indeed Elvis' bedroom! Glad you like the shots, guys!

Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:58 am

Elvis had good taste. lovely pics.

............oh, of Elvis too :lol:

Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:54 am

Beautiful pictures.

In my opinion , they should have left Graceland the exact way as it was. Afteral Elvis did approve this redeceration of Linda and I believed he even helped choosing fabrics and decoration.

Why did Priscilla choose to redecorate it back, I know she didn't like Linda a lot.

Sometimes I wonder, is the Graceland we all see the Graceland that Elvis ever saw in his life. :roll:

There are hardly any original pics where we can see the Elvis family clearly sitting in the same decoration as it is now.

Priscilla tells us it is like when she was his young bride, but sorry sometimes I have my doubts.
In my opinion she redecorated it quite allright but in standards of her taste and how she wanted to look Graceland for us the public.

But never how it was exactly when Elvis was alive. And that is a pity. Such a shame.

Would like to know all your opinions regarding..

Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:24 am

i have to say, i way prefer linda/elvis' 'style' more than priscilla's...which utterly doesn't look like the graceland elvis lived in.

sillerman--PLEASE SEE RED! :lol:

get linda and have her put things back the way they were when she last saw him.

Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:32 am

Thanks funkyangel for those other pictures of Linda :lol:

Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:29 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Q/ Is the first one Elvis' office and in which room were the ones with the rug taken?
A/ At the bottom of the stairs, with the front door directly behind Linda, hence who ever took the shots was half way up the stairs!

Great shots, but I have been inside Graceland several times and the door behind Linda is not the front door.

Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:47 am

Rob wrote:Great shots, but I have been inside Graceland several times and the door behind Linda is not the front door.

That's what I thought. It's not the front door but I can't make out where. Upstairs?

Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:02 pm

Probably, but if not, it's a room that I've never seen.

Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:23 pm

Correct. That is not the front door, and, as Rob said, is probably one of the upstairs rooms. It could be a number of possibilities.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:48 am

Rob wrote:
thefunkyangel wrote:Q/ Is the first one Elvis' office and in which room were the ones with the rug taken?
A/ At the bottom of the stairs, with the front door directly behind Linda, hence who ever took the shots was half way up the stairs!

Great shots, but I have been inside Graceland several times and the door behind Linda is not the front door.

I beg to differ. It is the foyer. I snapped a photo in 1983 from roughly the same vantage point.

Sorry, but I'm a bit photo-challenged. I scanned the photo and saved it to my desktop. How do I make it appear here?

Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:21 am

When you figure it out, please post the picture. It sure doesn't look like the same foyer that I've walked into on numerous occasions.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:19 am

Here is a more un - edited image of Elvis and Linda in Vegas @ Jan/ Feb '73!