Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: elvis arrival

Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:52 pm

Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff wrote:None of you bought it, I guess? Im preparing a new title that will include many of the photo sessions done for Fox in 56...

Well, I did -- and I'll be first in line for the new title (Rock and Roll Years, Vol. 2?).

DJC

elvis arrival

Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:06 pm

... Sorta like Inside LMT meets the Rock n Roll Years... Two for the price of one, so to speak!

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:07 am

Wow, great posts everybody!! Sorry for not replying to my own thread for a while. The last 25 days I have had two days off from all work. Right I have a full time job plus two more waitressing jobs, all trying to make money so I can go to Australia.... So I have been busy with that, plus resting... It would probbaly work for someone who's good at planing and stuff, but that has never been my strong side. So I wind of not having time for much else..

So it is great fun to read all your posts and see all of these pictures. some new to me... I especially appreciate the V-neck-sweater-photo that the fool posted. Thanks a bunch!! So are there any definite answears as to when it was taken?

And thank you Keith for posting that video. I don't think I have ever seen it in a documentary before, where can it be found? (besides on your website :wink:) It was great to see it!

Little Sister

Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:55 am

Little Sister, are you coming to the Gold Coast (Queensland, Australia) If so, would you like to meet up with my girlfriend and I!? If so, PM me, as it would be cool to catch up with you! Cheers! Either way, take care!