Post here your Elvis' pictures

Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:25 pm

Maybe I should be affraid to stick my neck out here, but I will do it anyway. This topic does not belong in the picture section on an Elvis board! Now if you really want to continue these discussions, why don't you take it over to the off topic section. Or better yet, send this poor woman some clothes - or she will catch pneumonia!!

Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:38 am

You're kind of right, LS. :oops: :lol:

Next time, we'll put it on Off-topic. Or, at least, I will.

Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:03 am

Gregory Nolan Jr. wrote:Next time, we'll put it on Off-topic. Or, at least, I will.

Nice one Greg! Get posting. :D

Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:31 am

Little Sister wrote:Maybe I should be affraid to stick my neck out here, but I will do it anyway.
This topic does not belong in the picture section on an Elvis board!

This is the Picture Section.

Pictures should be posted here.

All pictures.

We don't have separate Elvis Picture and Off Topic Picture sections.

Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:40 pm

ColinB wrote:This is the Picture Section.

Pictures should be posted here.

All pictures.

We don't have separate Elvis Picture and Off Topic Picture sections.

This is an Elvis board, with one Off Topic-section. Naturally everything off topic should be posted in that section.

Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:15 pm

How about a special section for discussions about which section certain subjects should be placed in :roll:

Of course I understand it could be important in case you really don't want to miss the Alizee pictures and want to be sure to find them quick (like I do).

Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:17 pm

I LOVE these pics. I want to breast feed! I am thirsty!
Glen

Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:39 am

Little Sister wrote:
This is an Elvis board, with one Off Topic-section. Naturally everything off topic should be posted in that section.

I follow your cause, but it's a lost cause, 'Sister. This mb has never seemed so orderly and has come a long way. But you'll never see the end of the likes of Pamela David cropping up from time to time.

http://youtube.com/results?search=Pamel ... rch=Search

8) 8) :D

Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:58 am

Gregory Nolan Jr. wrote:http://youtube.com/results?search=Pamela+David&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:49 pm

damn love to see her sneeze live on TV in that dress lol