Post here your Elvis' pictures

Looking for a very specific concert photo

Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:41 pm

I'm looking for a very specific photo of Elvis in concert. I don't seem to find it anywhere on the internet, so I'm hoping someone here has it.

This photo was taken from a very long distance, very propably from the very back of the showroom and captured the whole stage (and every musician on it) and Elvis, and the backlighting made this picture very, very cool. If anyone has it or has any info where I can track it down on the web, would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Looking for a very specific concert photo

Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:45 am

Jth wrote:I'm looking for a very specific photo of Elvis in concert.

Sorry if I didn´t understand.... Elvis In Concert ( CBS 1977) or Elvis In Concert in the whole 70´s ?

Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:14 am

Not from any special TV special; I just once saw, propably online or in a book in a book store, this spectacular picture

Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:10 pm

Could you break it down a little more? Do you have any idea what the approximate year was? This wouldn't be it from Greensboro, NC in April 1977, would it?

Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:27 pm

Thanks for that pic, haven't seen it before (how does one upload pictures to this forum?). But it was more on the lines of this: http://www.tcb-world.com/gallery/showim ... =293&c=33; propably was this one, but I recall the picture taken even further away.

Well, I'll come of my soapbox now and check "That's The Way It Is: Special Edition"; it could have been a screenshot from there.

Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:39 pm

It wouldn't be this one: http://kotinetti.suomi.net/shayward/bkg-arne-15.jpg

Looks like this one's a mirror image...

Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:52 pm

Nope, sorry. It was taken from the center in the audience arena, just like this one here (if I can manage to upload it correctly)

Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:01 pm

I know these aren't what you are looking for. I think the pic you are looking for might come from Chicago. I have this pic somewhere in a book. The whole stage and band are silhoutted and elvis is in the spotlight and you can see all the exit doors in the back and some shapes of heads..right??
Still looking

Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:49 pm

I don't think this is it either, but..........

Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:07 pm

Thanks everybody for your help, but surely it must have been a screenshot from "That's The Way It Is: Special Edition" because when I wathced it I that particular ´shot´ came. It blew my mind.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:08 am

macuser wrote:others seem to fail to provide

Hey!

At least some of us tried.

Thank you anyway.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:09 pm

macuser

thank you

even though I didn't request it :roll:

Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:33 pm

Great pics people!

Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:16 pm

Macuser

Haven't been on the internet for the last few days, but thank you - I was just seeing this pic now; and it's pretty much the same, but Elvis was in the same position as he was in That's The Way It Is: Special Editon, when he began to perform "Hound Dog".

But my quest ends here. Thank you all.