Post here your Elvis' pictures

anyone knows this pics

Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:33 am

hey i want to know if anybody knows where this pics were taken and i know that it was on year 74 or if anybody has pics from the same event

or know this pic

Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:18 pm

that first pic--it's the same jacket he wears at the airport (?) in '74...there's that one really hot picture of him from '74 where he is walking forward with that same jacket.

Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:53 pm

Photo one is not an original one, Priscilla wasn't in the original, but it shows Elvis enroute to a Hawaii vacation with Linda Thompson.
Photo two is from the time of the Jaycees Awards, January 1971.

Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:19 am

The first photo appeared on the cover of Photoplay, or one of those types of magazine, I too believe it was "edited" to include Zilla!

Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:24 pm

The second picture is also not an original. It has been edited too. First of all Elvis is shown as a mirror image. Second it's showing Priscilla in her 1974 look.

Re: anyone knows this pics

Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:17 pm

With her recent botox treatment having gone disastrously wrong, Cilla tries in vain to hide her face from the camera lens !

Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:58 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of "Priscilla tries in vain to swat the rare Giant Elvis Moth during a visit to the hairdresser".

Re: anyone knows this pics

Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:50 pm

ColinB wrote:Image

With her recent botox treatment having gone disastrously wrong, Cilla tries in vain to hide her face from the camera lens !

LOL Colin, you made my day..