Post here your Elvis' pictures

Daytona Beach

Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:24 pm

The following photos arrived in my e-mail inbox today.
Haven't seen them anywhere before.

Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:37 pm

:shock: :shock:
New for me....

Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:40 pm

fabulous pics

Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:00 pm

Damn he looked cool in those pics!

Does anyone recognise any of the others in the pictures?

K.

Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:52 pm

EP in 56, it can't get any cooler then that. Melanie, thanks for the outstanding pics! I've never seen them before either.

Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:21 pm

MELANIE, these are just wonderful, i remember seing some photos of this nature on a contact shhet back in 1991, I can't remember if J. BLANKENSHIP or JOHN GADORE had them for sale, i know that a guy in VANCOUVER CANADA had bought them, Thanks again, for sharing these, if you have the originals and ever want to sell them let me know, i'll be very inerested in them, THANKS AGAIN...

Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:06 pm

In the second picture down, on the right side, is that Red West leaning against the other car? I know it's hard to tell.

Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:10 am

Great pics.

Second row to the right in dark t-shirt is probably Arthur Hooten who accompanied Elvis to Biloxi for Elvis´ July 1956 vacation. I believe he came along on the August tour as well.

Row four. Arthur Hooten in middle of left pic in dark clothes. Right behind him in striped shirt is Elvis´ cousin Bobby Smith

Row five, left photo. second person from right is Elvis´ cousin Junior Smith. He´s on the photo at right as well.

Elvis stayed at the Copacabana Motel in Daytona Beach.

Sincerely
Brian Petersen

Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:35 pm

There is a sale sign by the bike. 75¢ ? basket / What is it ?

Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:38 pm

Hi Melanie!

It says
SHRIMP BASKET

Sincerely
Brian Petersen

Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:31 pm

bripet56 wrote:Great pics.

Second row to the right in dark t-shirt is probably Arthur Hooten who accompanied Elvis to Biloxi for Elvis´ July 1956 vacation. I believe he came along on the August tour as well.

Row four. Arthur Hooten in middle of left pic in dark clothes. Right behind him in striped shirt is Elvis´ cousin Bobby Smith

Row five, left photo. second person from right is Elvis´ cousin Junior Smith. He´s on the photo at right as well.

Elvis stayed at the Copacabana Motel in Daytona Beach.

Sincerely
Brian Petersen

Thanks bripet56. These kind of photos of Elvis are always fascinating. That picture of EP and the newspaper on his lap is awesome, again, great pictures!

Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:29 am

Wow, these are some facinating photos! Thank you so much... Like it has been said, Elvis 1956 - can't get any cooler! What I wouldn't do to be able to go back there with him. :D Thank you so much for sharing!

LINDA

Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:46 pm

GREAT PIC'S THANKS