Post here your Elvis' pictures

Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:53 am

kris wrote:please have a careful look at the shadows in the submitted pics.

The Shadows?? Until they start playing 'Apache' I say the photo's real! :D

Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:12 am

Delboy wrote:
kris wrote:please have a careful look at the shadows in the submitted pics.

The Shadows?? Until they start playing 'Apache' I say the photo's real! :D

Cliff and the Cavalry might want to join in on that one! :wink:

Br
Kristian

Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:53 pm

Not that this necessarily means anything but Mr. Dick does not appear to be looking at Elvis at all...

Rare 68 special pics

Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:05 pm

Now were really reaching!!!

Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:47 am

elvis-fan wrote:Image

Not that this necessarily means anything but Mr. Dick does not appear to be looking at Elvis at all...

I was looking again... It seems he is looking to another thing and not Elvis... You observe things very well!!

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:19 pm

Bobby Dick photo with Elvis a fake huh? Never ceases to amaze me how these photo debates rage on for years. Some believe some don't no matter what the fact's. Next I'll hear that my favorite "happy fan" photo is a fake too! :D

Italianjob

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:45 pm

Never mind arguing whether the pic(s) is/are fake, the question I want answered is this:What the hell is Joe Esposito doing sitting at the main table at the press conference??? I cannot imagine ol' Joe fielding a bunch of questions.

Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:02 pm

An Email from Bobby Dick regarding this photo...........nice of him to take the time 8)

Sometimes people and life are strange . . .????? How can I, or would you like me to verify the authenticity of this (these) photo's?

By the way, if you have a chance to make some money on this, ie: a wager as to if it's a real photo or not? Let me know?

For your information, I have at least two other photo's (actually, slides) of me with Elvis taken at same time by my brother Michael, as well as a picture I took of my brother with Elvis at the same time. Here's another amazing thing . . . there are three children in my family, my brother Michael W. Dick and my sister, Marilyn (Dick) now Shackelford. When Elvis was touring in the seventies, my brother took my sister to see him in concert in North Carolina. At the concert, he put my sister on his shoulders and got close to the stage and Elvis gave my sister a kiss and a guitar pick. How many families can say all three siblings got to see and meet Elvis in one way or another?

And finally, I also went to see Elvis in concert in Hampton, Virginia maybe 1973? Security wouldn't let me backstage, until I showed them my 8 x 10 picture with Elvis at which time they let me through and Elvis signed the white carboard Kodak frame the 8 by 10 came in from photo store. I still have it but am concerned about ultra-violet rays fading ball point ink?

Will await your reply as to how to proceed?

Very truly yours,

Bobby Dick

Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:07 am

I also received one email from Bobby Dick....I was at the college when answered and didn´t realize what he was talking about. He sent for me and Gregory Nolan Jr. :lol: :lol:
Maybe he wrote Gregory´s nick ´cause of the petition...and he asked why I through this was a fake...
But I didn´t even mentioned about a possible fake.. :lol: :lol:

Re: Rare 68 special pics

Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:25 am

I dug this old thread up when searching for Bobby Dick. It's interesting that 8 years on, not much seems to change around here! Safe to say, the pics were indeed proved to be real, but even the word of the poor guy in the actual photos was doubted. No apology was ever forthcoming, as far as I know....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:29 am

DarrylMac wrote:I dug this old thread up when searching for Bobby Dick. It's interesting that 8 years on, not much seems to change around here! Safe to say, the pics were indeed proved to be real, but even the word of the poor guy in the actual photos was doubted. No apology was ever forthcoming, as far as I know....

I have to say, these are the best photoshopped jobs I have seen yet to date, the shades are matched perfectly that are layered in.! 8)

Re:

Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:04 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Joe Car wrote:Great detective work Doc!

Trust the doc. He won't ever waste your time hurling expletives or arguing non-existent facts.

DJC

So...what's your comment now? :facep:

Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:52 pm

that's # 3

why would somebody edit / photoshopped three different pics?
Has anybody saw the three pics from Elvis in the original scene?

Ed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.