Re: Leader of the Pack!

Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:17 pm

Delboy wrote:Easy Rider - 1975 8)

I always loved that one!

Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:55 pm

Great photo.

Where is the Harley today?
What about the bike in the background?
I wonder if that driver ever caught up with EP. He clearly got a head start.
Probably picking up Steve McQueen, telling him that he forgot his helmet. :wink:

Does anyone know if there was a regular route ?
Los Angeles traffic probably was just as bad as today.

Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:17 pm

Love the picture, just wondering how many times EP went out like this unnoticed by other people as he sped by them while driving.

Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:31 pm

Joe...how many times I have wondered the same thing...

One time...for myself...really stands out! If I may...I'll share the story with you...

Early morning hour...between 2:00 and 3:00 AM...Saturday, June 18, 1977 at the Kansas City downtown Municipal Airport. We (my niece Lori, Guido Weber from Switzerland, my friends Leta and Tricia) met ELVIS arriving via the "Lisa Marie" and actually drove out on the airport runway (today, You can't even imagine such a thing!) and parked by the two black limos awaiting his arrival!!!

We watched and took pics of ELVIS as he arrived and got into the limo. I asked ELVIS if it was alright if I took his pic and ELVIS said, "Sure, Babe!"

After everyone were in their cars, we followed ELVIS' limo to the Kansas City downtown Hilton...as we pulled up to a stoplight, there were two people sitting on the curb...and my first thought was...

"Boy...you wouldn't just be sitting there IF you knew who was in the limo in front of us!!!"

LOL!!!
2Elvis

Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:09 pm

2Elvis,

Post the pic if you can.

Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:22 pm

Delboy...

I'm away from home until the end of September...and I don't have those pics with me...

Sorry...
2Elvis

Re: Leader of the Pack!

Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:31 pm

Delboy wrote:Easy Rider - 1975 8)

always thought this picture was taken in 1971

Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:43 am

2Elvis wrote:Delboy...

I'm away from home until the end of September...and I don't have those pics with me...

Sorry...
2Elvis

Post 'em then pretty please :D