TapaTalk problems

This section is to discuss forum related matters. Per guidelines, disciplinary actions taken against member(s) past and present will not be discussed.
We understand some discussion may become heated, but all we ask is that you remain civil at all times. This forum is meant to give you, the member, an outlet to discuss how we can improve the forum in many different ways. Therefore, it is to be used to come up with solutions - not cause more problems!

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Squire Smart
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

TapaTalk problems

Post by Squire Smart »

Hi, not sure if this is the right sub-forum but I'm having a job with TapaTalk and accessing FECC. Although I still get alerts saying new posts have been made, when I go to view them Tapa says I don't have permission. Also, on the Tapa subscriptions screen it doesn't show the usual icon/avatar for the forum. Has something happened, can others still access okay?

Cheers.

Squire Smart

drjohncarpenter
Registered for: 21 years

Re: TapaTalk problems

Post by drjohncarpenter »

Squire Smart wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:56 pm
Hi, not sure if this is the right sub-forum but I'm having a job with TapaTalk and accessing FECC. Although I still get alerts saying new posts have been made, when I go to view them Tapa says I don't have permission. Also, on the Tapa subscriptions screen it doesn't show the usual icon/avatar for the forum. Has something happened, can others still access okay?

Cheers.

I don't use it, but send our wonderful fecc-mechanic a quick PM and see if he can diagnose what's happening.

-->

https://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=5000

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

Beale
Registered for: 6 years 11 months

Post by Beale »

Squire Smart wrote:

Cheers.
Having the same problem, got some annoying I just deleted it and just get on my web browser to access the site when I'm on my phone.

Beale

Topic author
Squire Smart
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Post by Squire Smart »

Beale wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:15 am
Squire Smart wrote:

Cheers.
Having the same problem, got some annoying I just deleted it and just get on my web browser to access the site when I'm on my phone.

Beale
Yes its very strange - ive attached an image of what the forum 'looks like' from my TapaTalk screen. The usual avatar is gone and there's just the red square and an odd forum ID.
forum tapa1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Squire Smart

Beale
Registered for: 6 years 11 months

Post by Beale »

@Squire Smart The only thing I've come up with if I want to use Tapa talk without relogging every time is just to always keep the app running in the background on your phone. Hopefully it's fixed soon as I much prefer using it as opposed to the web-browser.

Beale