changing website to mobile setting

This section is to discuss forum related matters. Per guidelines, disciplinary actions taken against member(s) past and present will not be discussed.
We understand some discussion may become heated, but all we ask is that you remain civil at all times. This forum is meant to give you, the member, an outlet to discuss how we can improve the forum in many different ways. Therefore, it is to be used to come up with solutions - not cause more problems!

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Buddy
Registered for: 6 years 4 months

changing website to mobile setting

Post by Buddy »

Hello

Since the Forum re-opened the website this week I am not able anynore to change the viewing from standard to mobile phone setting.
Usually when you were reading a topic you had to go/roll down the page and ptessed a button for mobile version.
Do not see it anymore...
Thanx

Topic author
Buddy
Registered for: 6 years 4 months

Re: changing website to mobile setting

Post by Buddy »

Fixed!

fecc-mechanic
Tech Guru.
Registered for: 21 years
Mood:

Resolved Re: changing website to mobile setting

Post by fecc-mechanic »

Thanks for the update, @Buddy
All the "styles" should automatically be mobile friendly. Therefore there is no longer a need for a standalone mobile version.

I've also requested this topic be moved to the "shout it out" section as it is more appropriate there.

All the best from Mempihs
Jordan

ImageImage

fa-boltfa-boltPlease send all tech support requests to: tech@elvicities.comfa-boltfa-bolt

Make sure to visit my friends at the EAP society! It's a movement! For all generations of fans! And it's worth supporting!!!