Disappointed by the Moderators actions re: Minnesota Topic

This section is to discuss forum related matters. Per guidelines, disciplinary actions taken against member(s) past and present will not be discussed.
We understand some discussion may become heated, but all we ask is that you remain civil at all times. This forum is meant to give you, the member, an outlet to discuss how we can improve the forum in many different ways. Therefore, it is to be used to come up with solutions - not cause more problems!

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Walter Hale 4
Registered for: 18 years 1 month

Disappointed by the Moderators actions re: Minnesota Topic

Post by Walter Hale 4 »

Today I am somewhat disillusioned that the mod has chosen not to follow up on my requests to move 9 posts i reported on my Minnesota Murder topic, for reasons i talked about over there.

I am therefore restricting my involvement/contribution at this forum and only going to be posting, mainly on my appreciation topics - won't be starting up any topics no more.

It's a waste of peoples time having to endure posts that have NOTHING TO DO with the core subject. That's why i left the PHOENIX forum two farking years ago. Sadly this forum is that not much better.

It is what it is but that doesn't mean i have to accept moderators decision, let alone agree.

Thanks for Nothing, mod :? :(

Moderator3
Forum Moderator
Registered for: 14 years 8 months
Mood:

Re: Disappointed by the Moderators actions re: Minnesota Topic

Post by Moderator3 »

Walter Hale 4 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:13 am
Today I am somewhat disillusioned that the mod has chosen not to follow up on my requests to move 9 posts i reported on my Minnesota Murder topic, for reasons i talked about over there.

I am therefore restricting my involvement/contribution at this forum and only going to be posting, mainly on my appreciation topics - won't be starting up any topics no more.

It's a waste of peoples time having to endure posts that have NOTHING TO DO with the core subject. That's why i left the PHOENIX forum two farking years ago. Sadly this forum is that not much better.

It is what it is but that doesn't mean i have to accept moderators decision, let alone agree.

Thanks for Nothing, mod :? :(
Your request was more of a direct order to remove posts you didn't like or didn't think should be *in your topic*. Unless posts are against the rules we are not going to delete them. Certainly not just because the person didn't respond how you wanted them to.
I see you went and deleted some of your topics with the reason you have given *I did not receive enough thanks*. And a few with the reason *nobody responded to my topic so it was a waste of time* given. Those shouldn't be the only reasons you participate.
Perhaps you should evaluate why this is an ongoing issue at different forums. Maybe you will see that it isn't the forums.