WHAT HAPPENED....???

This section is to discuss forum related matters. Per guidelines, disciplinary actions taken against member(s) past and present will not be discussed.
We understand some discussion may become heated, but all we ask is that you remain civil at all times. This forum is meant to give you, the member, an outlet to discuss how we can improve the forum in many different ways. Therefore, it is to be used to come up with solutions - not cause more problems!

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
jessewade
Banned
Banned
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

WHAT HAPPENED....???

Post by jessewade »

....To my signature??? WHO decided to erase it and based on what ????

MEMBER BANNED FOREVER FOR MAKING RACIST/ANTISEMETIC ATTACKS AGAINST ANOTHER MEMBER.

mike edwards66
Registered for: 12 years 1 month

Re: WHAT HAPPENED....???

Post by mike edwards66 »

jessewade on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:02 am wrote:....To my signature??? WHO decided to erase it and based on what ????
It's no big deal. When you return from suspension, probation (I should know) - your signature needs resetting.

>>>

some people say i done all right for a girl . . . oh yeah yeah

FECC-Moderator
Registered for: 6 years 4 months

Post by FECC-Moderator »

There's a new guideline on signatures.
4.) Political and/or religious debates. We understand how some feel strongly about these topics. While we do not limit the ability of members to discuss these topics in a civil, friendly manner; once it appears that things are getting hostile, posts or the entire topic can be deleted without warning. Addendum 04/01/2018: This includes semi-permanent images such as avatars or signature images. If we feel an image may cause problems, or if we receive enough reports about such an image then it will be removed. If removed, you may not add it or any similar image back again. Doing so will result in disciplinary actions up to and including banning of your account.

mike edwards66

Post by mike edwards66 »

FECC-Moderator on Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:03 pm wrote:There's a new guideline on signatures.
4.) Political and/or religious debates.
huh. my sig was neither of those things. still needed resetting (more than once). its all good now.

>>>

Topic author
jessewade
Banned
Banned
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Post by jessewade »

Bye bye freedom of speech.
And from the same people who have "faith in our democracy" . Food for thought
no big deal anyway

MEMBER BANNED FOREVER FOR MAKING RACIST/ANTISEMETIC ATTACKS AGAINST ANOTHER MEMBER.

Scarre
Registered for: 21 years

Post by Scarre »

FECC-Moderator on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:03 pm wrote:There's a new guideline on signatures.
4.) Political and/or religious debates. We understand how some feel strongly about these topics. While we do not limit the ability of members to discuss these topics in a civil, friendly manner; once it appears that things are getting hostile, posts or the entire topic can be deleted without warning. Addendum 04/01/2018: This includes semi-permanent images such as avatars or signature images. If we feel an image may cause problems, or if we receive enough reports about such an image then it will be removed. If removed, you may not add it or any similar image back again. Doing so will result in disciplinary actions up to and including banning of your account.

Should there also be a rule against lying? As an example, I'm willing to bet you are not 83 years old. If I'm proven wrong, I'll will gladly send you the next FTD release.

I have read the guidelines, and I'm positive that this post isn't in conflict with them...

mike edwards66

Post by mike edwards66 »

Scarre on Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:40 pm wrote:
FECC-Moderator on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:03 pm wrote:There's a new guideline on signatures.

Should there also be a rule against lying? As an example, I'm willing to bet you are not 83 years old. If I'm proven wrong, I'll will gladly send you the next FTD release.
I'm willing to bet that's humour.

>>>