Bob Neal Show at Big Creek March 28, 1955 (newspaper)

Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:00 pm

Checked http://www.elvisconcerts.com/earlyconcerts/Concert_expand.php?id=129 but couldn't find this clip.

I haven't seen it before:

1955 03 28 newspaper clip.jpg

Found on an Italian forum: http://freeforumzone.leonardo.it/discussione.aspx?idd=10208789

Which also includes:

1954 07 25.jpg

1954 07 30.jpg

1955 09 03.jpg

And several others....

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Bob Neal Show at Big Creek March 28, 1955 (newspaper)

Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:22 pm

Thanks. I don't have many ads from Mississippi, it is difficult for some reason to contact their public libraries. They always have one problem or another.

Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:40 pm

Francesc wrote:Thanks. I don't have many ads from Mississippi, it is difficult for some reason to contact their public libraries. They always have one problem or another.

You may use the others I posted as well. I mentioned my source.

It's a pity some public libraries are still so hard to reach...

Keep up the good work!

Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:03 pm

I have done numerous trips to public libraries when I travel around the USA. Most of them are very hepful but the microfilm machines are getting old and not replaced. The worst was DeLeon, Texas, besides being the oldest machine, there were not printing capabilities so I had to take photos haha. Thank God Elvis played there only once.

Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Francesc wrote:I have done numerous trips to public libraries when I travel around the USA. Most of them are very hepful but the microfilm machines are getting old and not replaced. The worst was DeLeon, Texas, besides being the oldest machine, there were not printing capabilities so I had to take photos haha. Thank God Elvis played there only once.

When I look at what you have collected on your site, it looks like it was worth the effort. Thanks for all you share!