the shake that shook the world (mag article)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:14 am

One more magazine article, and then I will not bother you anymore... All work and no play... :D

the shake that shook the world
Hollywood Life Stories, No. 8 - 1958
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: the shake that shook the world (mag article)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:17 am

More...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: the shake that shook the world (mag article)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:17 am

And the last two pages...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: the shake that shook the world (mag article)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:45 am

I don't know what to do, go to bed (it's 2.44 a.m.) or wait for your next magazine... :lol:
Excelent magazine, thank you very much.

Re: the shake that shook the world (mag article)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:52 am

The text is all PR, but there are a few shots new to my eyes:


571107_USS Matsonia_en route to Hawaii.JPG


580329_first meal at Fort Hood.JPG


Also, it looks like there's one more page in this magazine with Elvis -- and the 1957 photo might be new as well:


580000_Hollywood Life Stories_another page.JPG



Are these pages in your copy?

Thanks again for sharing, The fool.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: the shake that shook the world (mag article)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:01 am

hilton22000 wrote:I don't know what to do, go to bed (it's 2.44 a.m.) or wait for your next magazine... :lol:
Excelent magazine, thank you very much.

Go to bed, Cristi. I ran out of magazines. :D

Re: the shake that shook the world (mag article)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:04 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Also, it looks like there's one more page in this magazine with Elvis -- and the 1957 photo might be new as well:


580000_Hollywood Life Stories_another page.JPG



Are these pages in your copy?

Thanks again for sharing, The fool.

Jeez, you are sharp. Where did you find that page? Ok, I will post that. And another Elvis photo from this magazine.

Re: the shake that shook the world (mag article)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:16 am

Here are two more photos from this magazine. I thought the Jailhouse Rock photo was familiar. IsnĀ“t it?

The Portland live shot is part of a 7-page article on Ricky Nelson. Nice photo, but not new.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: the shake that shook the world (mag article)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:27 am

Thanks!!

Re: the shake that shook the world (mag article)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:48 am

The fool wrote:
hilton22000 wrote:I don't know what to do, go to bed (it's 2.44 a.m.) or wait for your next magazine... :lol:
Excelent magazine, thank you very much.

Go to bed, Cristi. I ran out of magazines. :D

Well, the day when you'll ran out of magazines will be the end of the world. And the end of the world just pass, and you still have some stuff there... :wink:
OK, i'll go to bed, but...I'LL BE BACK :D

Re: the shake that shook the world (mag article)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:38 am

Marvellous posting, thank you.

I love the Chill Wills' quote about fame and lonliness.

Re: the shake that shook the world (mag article)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:28 pm

hilton22000 wrote:
The fool wrote:
hilton22000 wrote:I don't know what to do, go to bed (it's 2.44 a.m.) or wait for your next magazine... :lol:
Excelent magazine, thank you very much.

Go to bed, Cristi. I ran out of magazines. :D

Well, the day when you'll ran out of magazines will be the end of the world. And the end of the world just pass, and you still have some stuff there... :wink:
OK, i'll go to bed, but...I'LL BE BACK :D


You're keeping me happily awake, too!

Wonderful! And some of the photos are precious. I'll be back, too! (I can't read every word in this browser, so I'm looking forwrd to it! :D )

(If I brought my Note II upstais, I'd *never* get to sleep. ;) )

rjm

Re: the shake that shook the world (mag article)

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Fool,

Thank you, thank you very much for sharing !

Ed