Photoplay article, November 1960

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:00 am

Elvis, what are you scared of?
Photoplay, November 1960
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Photoplay article, November 1960

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:04 am

And a full-page ad from this magazine...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:37 am

These old magazine articles are neat to see...going through old items in storage, or are the "new" purchases?

Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:21 am

paulsweeney wrote:These old magazine articles are neat to see...going through old items in storage, or are the "new" purchases?

These are magazines that I have bought recently. I do have "old items" as well, and I will try to see if there is anything of interest in those.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:36 am

Many thanks, again!

This one was kinda fun, and as usual, offers some illumination. We don't know how much of what was quoted was what he said, though, exactly, but his defense of his father is interesting. He'll stand by him. Right or wrong. ;)

And we see that Dee caused her own eviction; he intended for them to stay. And also, in this interview, we find out that, unfortunately, "Grace Presley" never got to see "Flaming Heart." Gotta love Photoplay!

Thanks so much!

rjm ::rocks

Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Keep them coming The fool ! Love those old stories!

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:11 pm

And let's see some Finnish mags please. Maybe just covers with Elvis on as language could be a problem for some!