The birth of Lisa Marie Presley (Photoplay)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:13 am

A nine-page article from the May 1968 issue of Photoplay:
The birth of Lisa Marie Presley
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: The birth of Lisa Marie Presley (Photoplay)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:16 am

Continued...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: The birth of Lisa Marie Presley (Photoplay)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:25 am

A small ad from the same magazine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: The birth of Lisa Marie Presley (Photoplay)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:23 am

Love your old magazine articles. Please keep them coming.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Re: The birth of Lisa Marie Presley (Photoplay)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:48 am

Fantastic. Lisa's birth, as with anyone who is blessed to be a parent, obviously brought Elvis some of the greatest joy of his life. Every photo from the period shows him absolutely glowing, from the inside out.

Re: The birth of Lisa Marie Presley (Photoplay)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Lisa will be at Graceland on her birthday next week.

Re: The birth of Lisa Marie Presley (Photoplay)

Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:45 am

Also look at the faces of the spectators, they are full of emotion!
Thank you for these beautiful pics. :smt006

Re: The birth of Lisa Marie Presley (Photoplay)

Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:43 am

Thanks, man. You ain't no "Fool."! Very much enjoyed and appreciated.

rjm

Re: The birth of Lisa Marie Presley (Photoplay)

Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:07 am

Mick67 wrote:Lisa will be at Graceland on her birthday next week.


What a news !

Re: The birth of Lisa Marie Presley (Photoplay)

Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:12 pm

mimi wrote:
Mick67 wrote:Lisa will be at Graceland on her birthday next week.


What a news !


Well, last year's birthday had to be unsettling. Last year, she turned 43.

Now, she can put that uncomfortable situation behind her and think about living a good, long life.

rjm
P.S. -- Happy Birthday, Lisa!! (in a few days.)

Re: The birth of Lisa Marie Presley (Photoplay)

Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:44 pm

rjm wrote:
mimi wrote:
Mick67 wrote:Lisa will be at Graceland on her birthday next week.


What a news !


Well, last year's birthday had to be unsettling. Last year, she turned 43.

Now, she can put that uncomfortable situation behind her and think about living a good, long life.

rjm
P.S. -- Happy Birthday, Lisa!! (in a few days.)



It would be better to deal with the real fans like us! Instead of dealing with this sh*t EPE, and all the imitators friend with two balls