Elvis and Andy Anderson

Sat May 09, 2009 8:27 pm

I found this in the German fan club magazine Graceland, May-June 1989 issue. It´s a rare photo, and I don´t remember seeing this one before.

Maybe some of our German speaking friends here could let us know what it says in the article. Or maybe someone knows more about this photo?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis and Andy Anderson

Sat May 09, 2009 8:50 pm

Thank you for posting, new photo to me.
Looks like late 1970.

Sat May 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Well among other things it claims Andy is German, got to know Elvis in the late 1960s, after which he was employed by Elvis until he died. Two days before his death he sent a packet to Andy containing a gold chain and a letter. Andy then "helped carry Elvis' body out of the house"---or is my German really rusty? :P

Sat May 09, 2009 10:04 pm

That sure as heck doesn't look like Elvis to me. I know it's got to be him, but he looks odd.

Sat May 09, 2009 10:13 pm

Little Darlin wrote:That sure as heck doesn't look like Elvis to me. I know it's got to be him, but he looks odd.

I think you have been looking at the wrong person, LD. Elvis is on the left. You know, the one wearing glasses and the gold belt. :D

Sat May 09, 2009 10:20 pm

The fool wrote:
Little Darlin wrote:That sure as heck doesn't look like Elvis to me. I know it's got to be him, but he looks odd.

I think you have been looking at the wrong person, LD. Elvis is on the left. You know, the one wearing glasses and the gold belt. :D

Lol! I know......he looks like he needed a good meal that's all. He's so thin.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Any info about the photo, please? Date, story...

Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:01 am

New to these eyes...thanks for sharing Fool ::rocks

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:19 am

The fool wrote:

:D

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:59 pm

hilton22000 wrote:Thank you for posting, new photo to me.
Looks like late 1970.

Or early 1971 like march 8 at Ellis Auditórium. This is not the same but it seems.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:57 am

It seems ok for me, early 1971. Thank you for the answer.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:07 pm

hilton22000 wrote:It seems ok for me, early 1971. Thank you for the answer.

::rocks