article from 50th anniversary special

Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:41 am

Hello I'm new and would LOVE to swap HQ article scans. I have a few nice ones to share. They actually print up nice for you for your actual scrapbook... I like to read an actual piece of paper... I'm kinda old school, that's why I scan large...so I can make my own "real" scrapbook! Here is one of my "low" resolution scans I scan even higher than that but there is a 3MG limit on file size ...Drop me an email!
thanks bunches... Belle
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: article from 50th anniversary special

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:10 am

Welcome to the forum

sent from Lincolnshire,UK,by carrier pigeon

Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:49 pm

Thanks! here's another one from the same magazine... Enjoy! I live in Memphis and run into Elvis stuff all the time at garage sales and junk shops... and old magazines scan up nice don't ya think? :D
Belle
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:41 pm

Some pin-ups & cover (photoshopped).... I love the army helmut pic! :)

Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:00 pm

Good Morning! Gee I'm getting good response.... so I scanned the entire mag! :D I ran across a interesting magazine called Elvis diary today at junk shop near the UM. Not in collectable shape but still kinda cool; its a magazine like a diary; a daily elvis adventure... if you want me to start posting some of those drop me an email!

More pin-ups..I printed these out yesterday and had a great time glueing them into one of my scrapbooks complete with hearts and teddy bear stickers(of course!)

Have fun!

Belle

Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:14 am

Here's a few more for ya! Elvis' love life is so fun!? :D
Belle

Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:58 am

Thank you for the share.

Despite the stomach and huge belt, I really like this 1975 photo, new to my eyes and probably from Uniondale, NY on July 19.

Can anyone confirm?

750719es_Uniondale NY.JPG

Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:33 am

[QUOTE][/QUOTE]
The face in that shot (75)looks very much the same as the younger 1950s Elvis,cool thanks for sharing

sent from Lincolnshire,UK,by carrier pigeon

Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:35 pm

Thanks for the nice discussion... try these! 8) I'll post the rest of Looking back article tomorrow... :D

Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:03 am

Here's the rest of the article! :D
Belle