Local TV Coverage of Elvis 35th Anniversary - Im On it :)

You can add here the info of Elvis in the media

Moderators: Moderator1, Moderator2

Local TV Coverage of Elvis 35th Anniversary - Im On it :)

Postby Sergio Luiz » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:00 am

The local TV channel here in my city in Brazil made this story regarding Elvis and the 35th anniversary of his death and I appeared on a bit about Elvis collection. I showed a bit of my collection and talked about the importance of Elvis.
Saddly, they had to ruin everything by putting a ETA on it :( :evil:
I appear on the first segment, then the ETA in some kind of event here in my city, then it goes back to me at 03:00 and ends with the ETA again in the studio :(
I tried to convince them to show A Boy From Tupelo wich had arrived the day they were filming, and maybe play a short clip of Little Mama, wich I told they was a new, unreleased song, but they didnt have any intrest on it, sadly.

http://g1.globo.com/videos/parana/paran ... l/2092550/
Sergio Luiz

Re: Local TV Coverage of Elvis 35th Anniversary - Im On it :

Postby Joe Car » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Sergio Luiz wrote:The local TV channel here in my city in Brazil made this story regarding Elvis and the 35th anniversary of his death and I appeared on a bit about Elvis collection. I showed a bit of my collection and talked about the importance of Elvis.
I appear on the first segment, then the ETA in some kind of event here in my city, then it goes back to me at 03:00 and ends with the ETA again in the studio :(
I tried to convince them to show A Boy From Tupelo wich had arrived the day they were filming, and maybe play a short clip of Little Mama, wich I told they was a new, unreleased song, but they didnt have any intrest on it, sadly.

Very nice Sergio!
Joe Car

Postby Sergio Luiz » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Thanks Joe! ::rocks
Sergio Luiz

Topic author

Postby karlos » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:09 am

Sergio Luiz wrote:The local TV channel here in my city in Brazil made this story regarding Elvis and the 35th anniversary of his death and I appeared on a bit about Elvis collection. I showed a bit of my collection and talked about the importance of Elvis.

Ty Sergio - Loved seeing ya on this - Ty for sharing this buddy - Its Great - ::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
karlos

Postby steevefry » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:18 pm

::rocks Bravo Sergio !!!
steevefry

Return to Elvis In The Media