You can add here the info of Elvis in the media

Me and Elvis on local tv and in local paper

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:31 pm

I recently went to my local travel agent to enquire about a flight and holiday to India for next year(2011)and was chatting to the shop assistant about Memphis,as i have always booked through that holiday company,and informed her i wont be going to Memphis again till 2015,due to poor health and poor finances,at the time a local reporter was in the shop,and overheard the conversation and couldnt understand the fascination with Elvis and Memphis and did an article in todays paper so i thought i would upload it,also it will be on calendar news on thursday 7th Oct
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Me and Elvis on local tv and in local paper

Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:30 pm

That's great, Ken !

Well done, mate !

Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Cool, Ken! You're famous!

Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Thanks Colin and Javilu

Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Nice one Ken!

Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:24 pm

mrbthebarber wrote:Nice one Ken!

Cheers Steve

Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:48 am

Good one, you've had many great experiences Ken.
I hope to do No.4 for my 50th...next year.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:53 am

rickeap wrote:Good one, you've had many great experiences Ken.
I hope to do No.4 for my 50th...next year.

Hope you have a great time Rick

Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Ken was on the show this evening... he did us Elvis fans proud, unlike some of the nutjobs that get interviewed on television.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 am

Mark Nicholson wrote:Ken was on the show this evening... he did us Elvis fans proud, unlike some of the nutjobs that get interviewed on television.

Thanks Mark

Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:42 am

keninlincs wrote:
Mark Nicholson wrote:Ken was on the show this evening... he did us Elvis fans proud, unlike some of the nutjobs that get interviewed on television.

Thanks Mark

..............Well done Mate!!
Dennis

Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:01 am

I know of an Irish Elvis expert who is probably seething with jealousy right about now :-)

Also: I love the "Jack Daniel's" and "Yellow Submarine" posters on the same wall as "Elvis On Tour"!

Rock on, Ken!

Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:06 am

Why weren't you wearing your peacock shirt?

Can I have your autograph?

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:30 am

Rob wrote:Why weren't you wearing your peacock shirt?

Can I have your autograph?

The peacock shirt was hidden before the press arrived!send me your address and il send you an autograph

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:41 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:I know of an Irish Elvis expert who is probably seething with jealousy right about now :-)

Also: I love the "Jack Daniel's" and "Yellow Submarine" posters on the same wall as "Elvis On Tour"!

Rock on, Ken!

John,The yellow submarine is a wood and porcelain plaque .Here is a clearer image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:38 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:I know of an Irish Elvis expert who is probably seething with jealousy right about now :-)

Rock on, Ken!

Just wanted to say that I love your avatar, drjohncarpenter. Pete duel was a wonderful Hannibal Hayes. I have several books on him/and the alias smith and jones series history.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:33 am

Cool, I know who you are but who's the guy on the right? :wink: