You can add here the info of Elvis in the media

Looking for a certain photograph...

Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:20 pm

Hi, this is my first post to this awesome board. Thank you for having me!

I need help. I am looking a photograph or any picture of Elvis Presely's dressing during the production of his first picture, "Love Me Tender", at Fox studios in Hollywood. More specifically, I am looking for a shot of the dressing room door, that would have the name plates on it...... Elvis Presley, Colonel Parker, and Tom Diskin. I own the Elvis Presely name plate and looking to be 100 percent that's where it's from and also just to have picture for historical purposes. I tried to call fox studios archive department and they were very rude to me. I figured there would have been someone employed by fox during that filming, that must of took a picture of that dressing room door. I talked to James Forsher(son of Trudie Forsher, elvis's personal secretary 56-61), and he did veritfy it was from the movie and from his moms personal collection. I can post pictures of the name ate if people want, pretty cool!

Thanks for any help , long live The King!

Scott.

Re: Looking for a certain photograph...

Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:56 pm

Hi Scott and welcome to the board. I think you'll get more joy if you place your post in the 'All Elvis' section. Good luck.