they start focusing on more positive aspects in peoples lives

be they alive or dead, although I know that does'nt sell newspapers

& if she is pregnant it may just be part of her cravings, leave her alone

& let her get on with it.

8)

Re: Here we go again.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:01 pm

I hope you don't mind that I add this:

Here's a translation of the text: "The daughter of the king of Rock, Lisa Marie Presley (40) has confirmed that she is pregnant of her third child. A lot has been reported about her appearance recently, but she has added a few kilos lately and many have compared her to her late father who was getting quite wide his later years. Now it however has been confirmed that she is carrying her third child, but she has two children with her first husband Danny Keough, whom she divorced in 1994."

As one can tell the journalist that wrote the text either has nothing between his ears or hard-boiled the text in a hurry.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:51 pm

Actually I just read that she`s not only pregnant with her third child, but third and fourth.....twins, just like Gladys was, twins can be a family thing you know. If it`s true, I hope for her that everything is going well. I gave birth to twins myself 15 years ago and I remember quite well, that it`s not always that easy to carring two babies at the same time......weight is going up very quickly

Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:40 pm

elvisa wrote:Actually I just read that she`s not only pregnant with her third child, but third and fourth.....twins, just like Gladys was, twins can be a family thing you know. If it`s true, I hope for her that everything is going well. I gave birth to twins myself 15 years ago and I remember quite well, that it`s not always that easy to carring two babies at the same time......weight is going up very quickly

Nice one elvisa, can i ask does it get any easier after 8 yrs??
My little angels are driving us nuts lol! But we wouldnt be without them would we. Especially as daughter "no2" Loves Ep So i now get an excuse to play more music Than the norm, When im allowed that is :lol:
Last edited by daz cav on Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:41 pm

TIGERMAN-GB wrote:LMP's back in the news again & this time they're comparing

her to her dad for the wrong reasons, here's the link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1773

So what if someone puts on a bit of weight, it's about time

they start focusing on more positive aspects in peoples lives

be they alive or dead, although I know that does'nt sell newspapers

& if she is pregnant it may just be part of her cravings, leave her alone

& let her get on with it.

8)

Thanks for the link Tigerman-GB

Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:40 am

My pleasure, it seems to have been taken down, they must have a time

limit or something on how long articles stay on line.

BTW, has any one heard how she's doing? It's been a while since it this

story came out.

8)

Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:47 pm

TIGERMAN-GB wrote:BTW, has any one heard how she's doing? It's been a while since it this story came out.
Lisa Marie & Priscilla Presley - March 14th, 2008.jpg
This was taken just after the ones originally referred to in this thread, and shows a dramatic 'return to form' for Lisa Marie............
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:37 pm

daz cav wrote:
elvisa wrote:Actually I just read that she`s not only pregnant with her third child, but third and fourth.....twins, just like Gladys was, twins can be a family thing you know. If it`s true, I hope for her that everything is going well. I gave birth to twins myself 15 years ago and I remember quite well, that it`s not always that easy to carring two babies at the same time......weight is going up very quickly

Nice one elvisa, can i ask does it get any easier after 8 yrs??
My little angels are driving us nuts lol! But we wouldnt be without them would we. Especially as daughter "no2" Loves Ep So i now get an excuse to play more music Than the norm, When im allowed that is :lol:

Oh yes daz....it`s getting easier :lol: ..I`d say the first 4 or 5 years are the hardest, but NO, we don`t want to be without them. Theres so much joy even when they are still babies, but I`ll say that now that my girls are 15 I enjoy the kind of freedom that I havn`t had since they were born....But they`ll always be my "Little girls" :lol: