You can add here the info of Elvis in the media

Re: $3 Million for the person who can proof that elvis is alive

Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:37 pm

Yeah but when Elvis was born Vernon signed the birth certificate 'Aron' from the biblical name but spelt it wrong leaving out the other 'A'.

It was later changed to the correct spelling on the gravestone.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:04 pm

Bodie wrote:Yeah but when Elvis was born Vernon signed the birth certificate 'Aron' from the biblical name but spelt it wrong leaving out the other 'A'.

It was later changed to the correct spelling on the gravestone.

What took you so long to reply ?

I repeat, show me a genuine Elvis signature where it's spelled 'Aaron'.

Actually, it wasn't changed later.

Although Vernon put 'Aron' in one place, in another [more important] place it was recorded as 'Aaron'.

So when, many years later, Elvis tried to get it altered officially, he found he didn't need to as it was 'Aaron' all along !

Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:29 pm

Reason for not replying earlier was that i had just read your reply.

Maybe Elvis growing up didnt know that his middle name was supposed to have two A's.

Surely the reason why Vernon picked the name Aaron was cause of the way its spelt in the bible and i just assumed that his lack of education was the reason why he left the other A out on the birth certificate.

I dont believe that the reason why his tombstome was spelt different was anything to do with him faking his death.Thats just ridiculous.

Whats your explanation then Colin?

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:17 pm

Bodie wrote:Reason for not replying earlier was that i had just read your reply.
Maybe Elvis growing up didnt know that his middle name was supposed to have two A's.
Surely the reason why Vernon picked the name Aaron was cause of the way its spelt in the bible and i just assumed that his lack of education was the reason why he left the other A out on the birth certificate.
I dont believe that the reason why his tombstome was spelt different was anything to do with him faking his death.
Thats just ridiculous.
Whats your explanation then Colin?

You've got it.

His dad registered it wrongly in one place, & Elvis always thought it was 'officially' logged as 'Aron'.

He signed it that way for years.

In later years, he found out it had been registered as 'Aaron' [in the place that mattered] all along.

His faked death doesn't enter into it.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:38 pm

I got a letter the other day and they had spelt my name wrong on it, does it mean I'm now dead?

It is silly to try and prove Elvis is alive because what criteria would be acceptable evidence? DNA is out because no matter how many times this has come up no one can prove the authenticity of the DNA that is supposedly from Elvis pre 1977.

Never mind prove he's alive, what evidence could anyone ever offer to prove he is dead anyway?

The system doesn't really allow for such a scenario. We elect people whom we just have to trust and or whose word we have to accept.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:32 pm

Steve_M wrote:I got a letter the other day and they had spelt my name wrong on it, does it mean I'm now dead?

Well, it doesn't prove you are alive, does it ?

As for the DNA thing....... the claimant would have to go in person & have a DNA sample taken.

Now that would be proof positive !

And that's why it won't happen [with Elvis, not you, Steve]..............

Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:11 am

People still say "Elvis is still alive and hiding in blah blah blah..." Ok, fine, if Elvis did fake his death in '77---he could've still died somewhere in the last 30 years! I betcha 100 years from now on people will still think Elvis is actually alive. Idiots.

Tue May 27, 2008 1:34 am

Last edited by Steve_M on Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 27, 2008 1:41 pm

Steve_M wrote:What if you turned it around, you know, you got thedse people claiming Elvis died afte r77 or is even still laive etc etc, when you ask them to prove it they can't - but how would you go about proving he died.

Not sure I could.

My Grandfather died a few yaers back and I'm sure you believe me, but if you didn't and asked me to prove it i doubt I could. After all, a death certificate is only as good as the doctor who wrote it an too many people know Elvis lined the pockets of many many doctors so that's a non starter.

It's a miracle !

This thread was definitely gone & buried.......................... and now it's come back !

Proof positive that there is life after death !