You can add here the info of Elvis in the media

$3 Million for the person who can proof that elvis is alive

Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:03 pm

FILM-MAKER OFFERS MILLIONS FOR LEGITIMATE ELVIS SIGHTING

Documentary film-maker ADAM MUSKIEWICZ is offering a $3 million (GBP1.7 million) reward to any person with legitimate proof that ELVIS PRESLEY is alive and well. Muskiewicz had been investigating Presley for two years, interviewing conspiracy theorists, experts, authors and close friends of the star. He has been collecting information through his new website, ElvisWanted.com and plans to release his documentary THE TRUTH ABOUT ELVIS in August 2007. The film's release will coincide with the 30th anniversary of Presley's death.
14/08/2006 19:58

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:52 am

Well he's gonna find that there won't be any rich person thanks to him. Elvis is dead, i'm sorry to admit it, but he is, and i'm not gonna live in a fairytale and say he is still alive. He's dead people, we are (supposedly) celebrating his 29th death anniversary in a couple of days. So instead of mourning, lets CELEBRATE.

I just thought i'd tell you something you all ready know (or do you?) :shock:

Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:00 am

yes i know that elvis is dead, but some people believe that he is still alive, i wish that that was true, but it isnt.

greetz TPW :D

Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:30 am

He cannot ever get conclusive proof Elvis is alive even if he was just the same way that no one can ever give conclusive proof that he's dead because he is.

How can he launch a film about Elvis still being alive on the 30th anniversary of his death ? Isn't that a contradiction in the extreme ?

Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:40 am

I've visited this dork's website........I do not recommend it for the faint of heart. Or for the sentient :lol:

Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:18 am

Steve_M wrote:He cannot ever get conclusive proof Elvis is alive even if he was just the same way that no one can ever give conclusive proof that he's dead because he is.

How can he launch a film about Elvis still being alive on the 30th anniversary of his death ? Isn't that a contradiction in the extreme ?

i don't know, there is proof , we all sell see what for prove (proof) it is.
Sorry but my translat program doesn't working, excuse me for the wrong words, i must it now on my owm written, and that is not easy to written to english :D :oops: 8)

greetz

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:02 pm

Steve, you have made some good points. I usually don't wander off into the Media Section a lot, but I just wanted to add that it's been mentioned in the tabloids here today. So he has interviewed the lunatic Elvis underground? And close friends? So on the one side you have got people who think he is still alive and on the other hand people who think that he is dead. Or am I missing something? Personally I think it is disrespectful to offer a 3M reward or just to think about such a thing. Even if somebody (who?) would have a location and information, why does he think that person would disclose it after 30! years? It just boogles the mind. Also is this project going to be on TV or at the movie theaters?

Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:25 pm

Well, I think in this planet we have lots of peoples named Elvis Presley. He didn't say it have to be Presley who was born January 8, 1935 in Tupelo, MS?

Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:08 pm

The simple fact is, is that the King IS very much still alive. No, he's not some black haired, sideburn wearing tribute artist. Instead, he's simply a white haired man living in the High Desert region of Southern California, with NO sideburns. After the late 1980's and early 1990's, he found himself seriously re-thinking his life once more. The pressure (in his mind) was to "confess" and return to the world he "left behind." However, MONEY speaks louder than anything that has ever lived or "died." In otherwords, he HAD to stay "dead" simply because he made more money dead than alive! Well, maybe not him personally but GRACELAND, RCA/BMG, E.P.E, PARAMOUNT/MGM ,THE STATES OF TENNESSEE - NEVADA & CALIFORNIA just to name a few, all of whom have their hands in the "Pocket Book" financially. In otherwords... MONEY covered-up the truth and once again kept him quiet and "dead."
Today and for the past eleven years he has lived in the High Desert region of Southern California, in an area called "The Antelope Valley" just 60 miles North East of Los Angeles. He's been known to own several homes in the "Desert View Highlands" area of "Palmdale, CA." (A booming city within the Antelope Valley.) He currently still lives there most of the year. He travels (RVing), rides Harleys, writes "poetry", enjoys today's Country Music. He still collects cars that get him excited. He owns a HUMMER, a T-Bird, several Harleys (3), and the Chrysler 300, just to name a few. He enjoys a lot of sunshine, the career of Lisa (who knows he's alive), his grandchildren which know him as "Pa Pa" a lifelong friend of the family that Lisa visits and calls a friend of the family that is "family." The kids, including her oldest daugher do not know he's their Grandfather. Jerry is the ONLY one of the "group" that knows he's alive. The only other two that knew were the colonel and much later, J.D. They both took the truth to their Graves. Long live the King.

http://www.isound.com/tcb_sivle

Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:10 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:29 pm

how do you come to this information?

greetz

Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:09 pm

thekinglives wrote:The simple fact is, is that the King IS very much still alive. No, he's not some black haired, sideburn wearing tribute artist. Instead, he's simply a white haired man living in the High Desert region of Southern California, with NO sideburns. After the late 1980's and early 1990's, he found himself seriously re-thinking his life once more. The pressure (in his mind) was to "confess" and return to the world he "left behind." However, MONEY speaks louder than anything that has ever lived or "died." In otherwords, he HAD to stay "dead" simply because he made more money dead than alive! Well, maybe not him personally but GRACELAND, RCA/BMG, E.P.E, PARAMOUNT/MGM ,THE STATES OF TENNESSEE - NEVADA & CALIFORNIA just to name a few, all of whom have their hands in the "Pocket Book" financially. In otherwords... MONEY covered-up the truth and once again kept him quiet and "dead."
Today and for the past eleven years he has lived in the High Desert region of Southern California, in an area called "The Antelope Valley" just 60 miles North East of Los Angeles. He's been known to own several homes in the "Desert View Highlands" area of "Palmdale, CA." (A booming city within the Antelope Valley.) He currently still lives there most of the year. He travels (RVing), rides Harleys, writes "poetry", enjoys today's Country Music. He still collects cars that get him excited. He owns a HUMMER, a T-Bird, several Harleys (3), and the Chrysler 300, just to name a few. He enjoys a lot of sunshine, the career of Lisa (who knows he's alive), his grandchildren which know him as "Pa Pa" a lifelong friend of the family that Lisa visits and calls a friend of the family that is "family." The kids, including her oldest daugher do not know he's their Grandfather. Jerry is the ONLY one of the "group" that knows he's alive. The only other two that knew were the colonel and much later, J.D. They both took the truth to their Graves. Long live the King.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:18 pm

yep, first í dind't find it...i have read the url.

Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:01 am

thekinglives wrote:The simple fact is, is that the King IS very much still alive. No, he's not some black haired, sideburn wearing tribute artist. Instead, he's simply a white haired man living in the High Desert region of Southern California, with NO sideburns. After the late 1980's and early 1990's, he found himself seriously re-thinking his life once more. The pressure (in his mind) was to "confess" and return to the world he "left behind." However, MONEY speaks louder than anything that has ever lived or "died." In otherwords, he HAD to stay "dead" simply because he made more money dead than alive! Well, maybe not him personally but GRACELAND, RCA/BMG, E.P.E, PARAMOUNT/MGM ,THE STATES OF TENNESSEE - NEVADA & CALIFORNIA just to name a few, all of whom have their hands in the "Pocket Book" financially. In otherwords... MONEY covered-up the truth and once again kept him quiet and "dead."

And...........some goober such as yourself would have come by this super-secret information exactly how??

I see this is your first post. If this sort of crap is what you're going to post here, do us a favor and make it the last.

PS.............I have several new and stylish models of tin-foil hats you may be interested in. Check the trade section.

Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:24 am

ThePresleyWoman believes it all she posted it already on a board in the netherlands :!:

Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:25 pm

MARIE wrote:

ThePresleyWoman believes it all she posted it already on a board in the netherlands :!:

I post this because it is news, not because i believe it. Everything about elvis postings is news but that will not say that i everything believe's what the media saying.

Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:16 pm

ThePresleyWoman wrote:
MARIE wrote:

I post this because it is news, not because i believe it. Everything about elvis postings is news but that will not say that i everything believe's what the media saying.

Do you know the difference between news and sheer nonsense?I don´t think you do.

Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:57 pm

yes i know, you are nonsens :D so now I know you are not Ger Rijff, but now.....the show must go on :lol:

Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:17 pm

ThePresleyWoman wrote:yes i know, you are nonsens :D so now I know you are not Ger Rijff, but now.....the show must go on :lol:

The show will go on without you :lol: :D :lol: :D

Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:56 pm

MARIE wrote:
ThePresleyWoman wrote:yes i know, you are nonsens :D so now I know you are not Ger Rijff, but now.....the show must go on :lol:

The show will go on without you :lol: :D :lol: :D

you wish :!: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:53 am

If y'all are gonna fight, take it to PM's....please?? This ain't the place for this crap.... :roll:

Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:02 am

This thing was in entertainment news of Finland, and of course reporters knows that this is just a promotional thing for the documentary to promise 3 million for guy who proofs Elvis is alive.

Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:54 am

In my opinion Elvis died in 1977. :cry: :cry:

Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:21 pm

Steve_M wrote:How can he launch a film about Elvis still being alive on the 30th anniversary of his death ?
Isn't that a contradiction in the extreme ?

He doesn't say it's a film about Elvis being alive.

It's a film about the truth of the matter.

If he's offering $3M, he must surely have come to the conclusion that 'the truth' is that Elvis is dead.
Last edited by ColinB on Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:06 pm

That grave doesn't prove anything.

They spelled his name wrong.

This is how Elvis spelled it:

Show me a genuine Elvis signature where he spelled it 'Aaron'.